Profile for trent86 > Reviews

Suspect
Suspect
by Robert Crais

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs,police,bad guys what more could you want, 30 April 2015
This review is from: Suspect (Paperback)
This is the first one of Robert Crais's books I have read. It wont be the last. I loved this and book and in just two days have read most of it. Its about a man and a dog, most of this you can get simply from the description.Its fast paced and gives insights into both the dogs developing relationship with the police officer as well as vice versa. I am saddened at nearly being at the end of this book but am looking forward to reading some more of this author. Its a well written, fast paced story and I can't imagine anyone being disappointed with this.

Russell Hobbs 20441 Snowdon Kettle - 1.7 L - Brushed Stainless Steel
Russell Hobbs 20441 Snowdon Kettle - 1.7 L - Brushed Stainless Steel

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy look, 12 Mar. 2015
Only bought this today and love the brushed aluminum look. Gives it a more expensive classy look. Boiled twice before using and my husbands very keen taste buds (have had bad experiences with nasty tastes from new kettles in the past) no problem, tastes as good as any cup of tea I am responsible for making can taste!!! Spent several days comparing prices and reviews and this so far has proved a good choice. Fast boil, 300ml in approx 33 seconds.Plus its quiet.

SWISS ARMY ISSUE RAIN PARKA/PONCHO,ALPENFLAGE DESIGN
SWISS ARMY ISSUE RAIN PARKA/PONCHO,ALPENFLAGE DESIGN
Offered by CISSBURY RETAIL

5.0 out of 5 stars Passed the Thorpe Park Test, 17 Oct. 2014
Fantastic service from this company,fast postage got it two days after my order. Poncho looks perfect, durable,good quality just need to try it out and will add to this review after.
Went to Thorpe park for the fright night and of course went on Tidal wave which is a ride that drops an immense fall of water on you at the end. In the past despite loving the ride we have always been soaked and spent the evening cold and wet. This poncho meant no wet clothes (which are fine in the summer but make you miserable in the winter). It passed the test of this ride (which IS the wettest ride there with flying colours). We even got lots of comments on how good the ponchos looked and how envious people were of such an effective choice of clothing for the wet bits. I think this is a wonderful bit of kit and cant recommend it or the company highly enough. Quite looking forward to any torrential rain we get now as I personally think it looks pretty cool y

Frozen in Time
Frozen in Time
Dvd

5.0 out of 5 stars Charming, 11 Jun. 2014
Read the above review above and decided to take a chance. I am so glad I did, this is a charming and quirky film which keeps you absorbed from the start. I agree with the previous reviewers comments completely in that if you enjoyed wonderful life etc you will like this. Its a memorable film that I would recommend to anyone

Vax VRS5W Rapide Spring Carpet Washer, 500 Watt, Orange
Vax VRS5W Rapide Spring Carpet Washer, 500 Watt, Orange

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaner, 26 May 2014
I carefully read reviews and compared prices and all that boring stuff before deciding on this machine. delivery was excellent and the cleaner arrived only needing to be assembled. The assembly was but nothing a man and a cross head screw driver cant cope with. The cleaner has made the carpets smell a lot fresher (an enthusiastic mud loving border collie was to blame for the mud etc) and a LOT cleaner. It was hard work as the cleaner needed to go over small areas a few times which meant it takes a while but the results were worth it. This is a cost effective cleaner that did an excellent job and I would suggest it as a sensibly priced alternative to many of the other brands available. As for some comments that it was very noisy I didn't find it any worse than the hoover so again no issues with this.

Still Plays with Cars: Confessions of a Car Guy
Still Plays with Cars: Confessions of a Car Guy
by Ted Mattis

3.0 out of 5 stars Car guy......not sure if this is the right book title, 26 May 2014
90 pages into a 245 page long book and still waiting for the cars to appear, lots about naval exploits, ownership of motorbikes owned since author was age 18 to his current age in his fifties. Am I wrong in expecting a book with this title to BE about cars!!! Not given up yet if cars do appear will add to this review. Am wondering if this book is published somewhere else and is Confessions of a Bike guy???

BLACK+DECKER KS890ECN Scorpion Saw
BLACK+DECKER KS890ECN Scorpion Saw

5.0 out of 5 stars Conifer Killer, 21 May 2014
Finally convinced my husband who was determined to deal with the 18 conifers at the bottom of our garden armed only with a hand saw and a jig saw to buy this. I am very happy to report that he is delighted with it, it took a mornings very hard work to deal with the 18 conifers some of which were approx 4/6 inches but this sturdy little saw was perfect. Just wish it could clean up the subsequent mess of branches and leaves but I suppose you cant have everything. The only tiny quibble was that the lead was possibly not long enough but in all fairness this was easily resolved with an extension lead. I can highly recommend this saw and the blade seems to be holding up well so far despite having been thrown into the deep end with the trees. Ordered this on amazon prime and it was delivered by 9am the next day so very happy with amazons delivery too.

TECHGEAR Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7.0 Inch 2013 Edition 360 Rotating Leather Case Cover with Stand & Auto Sleep Wake Function Including Complimentary Screen Protector & Screen Cleaning Cloth [PURPLE]
Offered by TECHGEAR Solutions

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, 9 Mar. 2014
Thanks to all those who let me know this would be suitable for the latest generation of Kindle fire HD,7inch. it certainly is and I am delighted with both the quality and the color. I was worried (hence the question I posted) that this would be wrong for the kindle with the buttons on the back rather than the bottom edge of the kindle. The dispatch was very quick and it arrived in advance of the date given, the color was a proper rich purple rather than my old case which tho it was purple (not from this seller) was pinky purple. It fits beautifully and gives my kindle all the protection I could wish for. Would definitely recommend both the seller and the product.

The End of All Things
The End of All Things

5.0 out of 5 stars Gripping Read, 1 Mar. 2014
I love end of the world stories but had never heard of this author, read the reviews and they were so positive decided I couldn't go wrong. Well I didn't I just hope others looking to see what people think of this book are careful as some of there are plot spoilers in the reviews previously written. I was found wandering around the house trusting that I wouldn't trip over the dog or fall down the stairs avidly reading this book on my kindle. If you couldn't hear the usual clattering noises from the kitchen it was sure bet I would be catching up on the next part of the story. was a tad wary in case it turned out to be a love story but it really didn't. The only grumble was it seemed towards the end of the book it felt hurried. Might just be me tho, would highly recommend this book.

Snowball Tapper
Snowball Tapper

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive fun, 23 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Snowball Tapper (App)
Loved this easy to lose time on it. Would be fun for all ages. Pretty to look at and festive too

Page: 1 | 2