Profile for Tinksjane > Reviews

Content by Tinksjane

Tinksjane "tink" (Cambridgeshire, England)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Philips 5W (50W) GU10 Master LED Value Spot Light, Warm White 3000K, Dimmable
Philips 5W (50W) GU10 Master LED Value Spot Light, Warm White 3000K, Dimmable
Price: 14.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bulb, 20 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Give a nice white light and it's claimed equivalent 50w output is probably right. Have it fitted in a ceiling, along with a normal 50w halogen bulb and they are pretty much the same. At around 1/10 of the running cost of a halogen light these are slower replacing all our halogen lights. Only time will tell how long they last, so far, others we have are about 6 months old.

Kenwood kMix HM791 Metal Hand Mixer - Raspberry Red
Kenwood kMix HM791 Metal Hand Mixer - Raspberry Red
Price: 49.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Class Item!!, 8 Aug 2014
This is pure class!!!!! I love my new mixer, it looks lovely and works so well I can't believe I havent gotten one sooner! Really mixes well with very little effort. Extremely quiet unlike some other models and made an excellent job of my attempt at a cherry cake. Would really recommend this even if its a little more expensive than some models you definitely get what you pay for here!

Disney Princess Little Golden Book Favorites
Disney Princess Little Golden Book Favorites
by Teddy Slater
Price: 3.57

5.0 out of 5 stars The book is very pretty and presented beautifully, 8 Aug 2014
I have purchased this as a gift for a little girl in my family. The book is very pretty and presented beautifully. Hardback quality is good and price can't be beaten!

Kitchen Craft 20cm Non-Stick Savarin Cake Pan
Kitchen Craft 20cm Non-Stick Savarin Cake Pan
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars The best!, 8 Aug 2014
Masterclass is just total quality!! I have several of their tins now and wouldn't use any other as my experience of them is that they last!! Fairly heavyweight, very good non stick quality and produced an excellent "turn out" when my cake was cooked. I would recommend this brand over many others!

Yankee Candle Amber Moon Large Jar 22oz
Yankee Candle Amber Moon Large Jar 22oz
Offered by Otherland
Price: 15.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 8 Aug 2014
Very nice deep woodsy autumn smell, which I really enjoyed.

Yankee Candle Honey Glow Large Jar (New for Autumn 2014)
Yankee Candle Honey Glow Large Jar (New for Autumn 2014)
Offered by Quick UK Shipper
Price: 15.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!, 8 Aug 2014
Amazing smell, great throw, has a very "pretty" floral but definite autumnal smell. I love it. As ever great Yankee Candle quality.

Yoga For Dummies
Yoga For Dummies
by Larry Payne PhD
Price: 11.19

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good!, 8 Aug 2014
This review is from: Yoga For Dummies (Paperback)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I really like this, ok so I know very little about yoga (or I did before I got this book!), but its very clear and concise about the world of Yoga, the exercises are easy to follow, I felt there were plenty of them to give a try and I gradually worked my way through the book. As I have no deep knowledge of the Yoga sport I didn't go into this expecting anything more than a basic guide to it, but I feel that I have come away after this experience knowing a lot more than I had thought I would and enjoying it very much. Its a good price and an easy step by step guide book so I totally recommend it to any beginner.

Manfrotto Advanced Shoulder Bag IV for Camera
Manfrotto Advanced Shoulder Bag IV for Camera
Price: 29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Small bag, for a camera and a lens only! Not much other room., 5 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Good tight bag. This bag has various small pockets for filters and things of about that size. The main body will hold a Camera with a lens attached, (a 55-200m lens fitted ok). There are two pockets next the the camera these are supposed to hold other lenses you may have. However I struggled to get another lens in the bag along with a camera, with lens attached. It's fits, but very tight, not recommended as I reckon it could get damaged. I used it on holiday with the camera and lens attached and a. Purple of filters in the other pockets. I couldn't fit the battery charger in it, as the Nikon one I have won't fit in. (It's not that big however). If you just want a small bag for just the camera it's a great bag, I'm going to use it when we go out for the day and I need to carry it around. But for storage at home I'm going to use a bigger one, where everything fits into it!. Also, we went on the beach and no sand got into the case whilst it was zipped up!

Photo Plus Infrared Shutter Remote for Nikon 1 V2 V1 J3 J2 J1 S1 D600 D7100 D7000 D5200 D5100 D5000 D3200 Coolpix A Coolpix P7700 P7100 P7000 8800 8400
Offered by mannyu
Price: 3.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 5 Aug 2014
Works as needed. Mines a Nikon D3200 camera. It works from the front or rear when taking shots. Seems to work around 7-10m meters away ok, as long as you turn the function ON in the camera menu! (Guess I forgot this bit for about 20mins!) just check your own camera as you may have the same issue, where you have to enable the function.

Durex Ultra Thin Feel Condoms - Pack of 14
Durex Ultra Thin Feel Condoms - Pack of 14
Price: 12.50

4.0 out of 5 stars only time will tell on now good they work, 5 Aug 2014
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The new featherlight. So far, they seem to feel the same, only time will tell on now good they work. There are some reviewers saying they are not as good as the previous featherlight ones, I've not had the same experience yet!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20