Profile for Marian > Reviews

Marian

Dualit 89200 Mini Oven, Chrome
Dualit 89200 Mini Oven, Chrome

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 1 Jun. 2013
I am really happy with my mini oven and its really ideal for two people! It bakes and cooks very well... meals and cakes are even more tastier. I do not use my gas oven anymore!

Mr Right & Mrs Always Right Mug Set by MugBug
Mr Right & Mrs Always Right Mug Set by MugBug
Offered by MugBug

4.0 out of 5 stars Funny!, 31 Mar. 2013
The mugs are exactly what I had expected. I got them because I thought they were quite funny so they serve the purpose. One of them broke on the way here but the supplier was kind enought to send me a new one quickly... excellent service!

Breville VTT233 Black 4 Slice Toaster
Breville VTT233 Black 4 Slice Toaster

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money!, 31 Mar. 2013
The toaster serves its purpose very well and its great value for money! We buy a kind of bread which is quite long so it fits perfectly into this toaster (on its side) - it even defrosts and you can reheat your toast if you like. I recommend it for anyone. I also liked the fact that it matches well with the rest of my kitchen appliances. Overall I'm very happy with it!!

Brabantia Fall Front Bread Bin - Matt Black
Brabantia Fall Front Bread Bin - Matt Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I had expected!, 31 Mar. 2013
Great bread bin, i'm very satisfied with it! Its quite big with lots of space inside and does not leave any finger prints. You can even place items on top of it which comes in handy. Overall a great purchase!
I also want to point out that the bread bin arrived at first with a big dent on one of its sides however a new one was sent and had it within a few days! Excellent service!