Profile for rebecca magowan > Reviews

Content by rebecca magowan

rebecca magowan

Dove Maximum Protection Original Clean Anti-Perspirant Cream (3 x 45 ml)
Dove Maximum Protection Original Clean Anti-Perspirant Cream (3 x 45 ml)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great anti-perspirant for stressful situations, 4 Mar 2012
I was sent a sample of the new Dove anti-perspirant to try out and wasn't expecting much from it, but I have to say that it has been the best deodrant I have used in a long time. I usually stick to sprays and have to reapply during the day as it wears off. With this stick however I have felt dry all day and odourless. It has left my underarms smooth and me feeling less stressed about being the smelly person you walk past daily.

I would say give it a go once and see as I never normally try anything new and like I said didn't expect much but it has been really good for me

Noisy Dinosaur: Sound Book (Noisy Books)
Noisy Dinosaur: Sound Book (Noisy Books)
by Sam Taplin
Edition: Board book

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely book for all ages, 8 April 2011
I have two children aged 3 and 7 and they both love this book to bits, it is well worth the money you will pay for it as its very good quality.

Miracle Mile [DVD] [1989] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Miracle Mile [DVD] [1989] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Anthony Edwards

2.0 out of 5 stars Oh Dear, 8 April 2011
I must start by saying that I am not too picky about films and can appreciate a lot of different types, end of the world films are one of my favourites, but this film... oh dear.

Miracle Mile is totally pointless and full to the brim of rubbish acting, its not even a good kind of bad which films like Miami Shark attack or Crocodile are. This is just really awful!

You cannot even tell me its a love story, I feel like I should ask for my time back. Very disappointed to say the least.

LEGO Kids' Star Wars Darth Maul Watch
LEGO Kids' Star Wars Darth Maul Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Gret watch, 18 Nov 2010
My son got this watch last christmas and it really helped him learn to tell the time himself. It is sturdy and has stayed in one piece after being dropped ect. Is great for young active kids and lego fans

Come Clean
Come Clean
by Terri Paddock

4.0 out of 5 stars Better with time, 18 Nov 2010
This review is from: Come Clean (Paperback)
I bought this book on the reviews I read on here and decided to give it a go even though it isn't something I would usually pick.

At first I found the writing style hard to get into and read for more than a chapter or two, but somewhere in the middle it gripped me and I could not put it down. It can be hard to read at times and upsetting to people who have been through similar situations. It makes you sad and angry and thankful that your parents aren't like that.

The end is a bit rushed through for me but as I have said it is well worth a read, just give it a chance

(I am 26, so it is not just for teenagers, I think adults could actually relate more to this than teenagers)

Triop Volcano
Triop Volcano

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 10 Oct 2010
This review is from: Triop Volcano (Toy)
We bought this for our son last Christmas as a little extra. It did take a while for anything to happen but when they did start to grow both me and my son (6) were amazed at the fact that they came from tiny grains of sand and grew to over an inch inside before I cleaned them out with tap water and they all died (Opps). We would watch them eat their food and go along the side of the somewhat flimsy plastic home, were you could see loads of timy red legs working away.

I would recommend it to try just read the instructions well and definatly use mineral water, as tap water isn't pure enough for them.