Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Shop now Learn more
Profile for Womble > Reviews

Content by Womble

Womble

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
British Handcrafted Macrame Plant Hanger - 33" (83.8cm) Allspice
British Handcrafted Macrame Plant Hanger - 33" (83.8cm) Allspice
Offered by LeadhillsOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars they look great in situ, 18 April 2016
This product was purchased for a friend because she really likes these, they look great in situ.

KITTICAT Cat Scratching Arch Kitten Self-Grooming & Massaging Toy
KITTICAT Cat Scratching Arch Kitten Self-Grooming & Massaging Toy
Offered by worldofbargain888

4.0 out of 5 stars I was pleased when she started rubbing her face and chin against ..., 18 April 2016
My cat likes this product, I wasn't sure whether she would take to it as she's not one for having a brush normally, I was pleased when she started rubbing her face and chin against the bristles.

British Handcrafted Macrame Plant Hanger - 26" (66cm) Cream
British Handcrafted Macrame Plant Hanger - 26" (66cm) Cream
Offered by LeadhillsOnline

5.0 out of 5 stars I purchased three different sizes and they look terrific in situ, 18 April 2016
These weren't bought for myself, but my friend really likes them so asked me if I would get them for her. They are really well made, I purchased three different sizes and they look terrific in situ.

Candy Crush Jelly Saga
Candy Crush Jelly Saga

5.0 out of 5 stars It is not easy, but having great fun all the same, 16 April 2016
This review is from: Candy Crush Jelly Saga (App)
I had been waiting patiently for Amazon to release this, so I was thrilled when I could download it. It is not easy, but having great fun all the same. Thank you King and Amazon.

Sony MDRZX310 Foldable Headphones - Metallic Black
Sony MDRZX310 Foldable Headphones - Metallic Black

4.0 out of 5 stars so I am assuming that they are fine., 30 Dec. 2015
These were bought as a Christmas present for a friend, so I am assuming that they are fine.

Monster Busters: Hexa Blast
Monster Busters: Hexa Blast

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Monster Busters: Hexa Blast (App)
This is a good game, frustrating at times, different from the other games I've got.

Promises to Keep
Promises to Keep

5.0 out of 5 stars I really liked this book, 10 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Promises to Keep (Kindle Edition)
I really liked this book. The suspense, the love interests that are interwoven within, I didn't want the book to finish.

Cookie Jam
Cookie Jam

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this game, 10 Oct. 2015
This review is from: Cookie Jam (App)
OMG!!! I love this game. I am up to Level 100, I can't put it down, no wonder it was Facebook Game of the Year 2014.

Love Released: Women of Courage: Episode One
Love Released: Women of Courage: Episode One

5.0 out of 5 stars I really loved this book, 10 Oct. 2015
I really loved this book.All the characters are excellent, a brilliant story, you get drawn into the story and so you feel as if you are part of the town.I can't wait until I get Book 2.

Colourful Flower Pineapple Painting TPU Silicon Phone Case for Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini Soft Gel Back Cover Skin (4)

4.0 out of 5 stars I like my baby elephants on the cover, 10 Oct. 2015
I wondered why this took so long to arrive, and now I know, because it came all the way from China!!! I like my baby elephants on the cover. The cover is a very good fit, though it is rather slippery, so be warned, as I have nearly dropped my phone a couple of times.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4