Profile for MPA > Reviews

Content by MPA

MPA "MPA" (South Nortants)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Black 5M*5cm Kinesiology Elastic Tape Rope Sports Physio Muscle Strain Injury Support 1 Roll
Offered by The end(Dispatched from HK)
Price: 2.50

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as the branded Tape, 23 Feb 2014
I have bought tape from this company before and find it just as good as the branded tapes. The only slight difference being that it frays a bit around the edges after it has been on for a few days. I use it for a shoulder injury and it offers the same support as Rock Tape that I have previously bought. This tape is very good value and the secret seems to be keeping it as dry as you can. I tend to keep it applied for 5 days then have 2 days without it to relax the shoulder. It easily stays on for that time. It is very sticky and well made. I have had no problems with its application or use. I bought 3 rolls this time as the price seems to flucturate a bit!!!

ROCKTAPE Kinesiology 10cm Tape - Blue
ROCKTAPE Kinesiology 10cm Tape - Blue
Offered by FabWorld
Price: 22.49

5.0 out of 5 stars The best Kinesiology Tape, 23 Feb 2014
My physio uses this 10cm tape on my back so when she showed me how to apply it I decided to buy some myself. It is quite difficult to find the wider tape so I was pleased to find it on Amazon. It is easy to apply (there are numerous videos depending on your injury/condition on you tube) and stays on for a week if you can keep it dry. After 5 or 6 days it starts to fray around the edges but stays in place. All in all I have had no problems with the tape. Also I believe the different colours/styles are purely cosmetic and offer not difference in support.

Casio Men's Watch GW-4000A-1AER
Casio Men's Watch GW-4000A-1AER

5.0 out of 5 stars Another excellent watch from G Shock, 19 Feb 2014
I have had numerous G shock watches over the years and this is my second Tough Solar, multi band. I wanted a more traditional analogue design and this fitted the bill.
After alot of research I decided upon this one as I prefer a rubber strap as apposed to a metal strap. The company that I bought it from via Amazon Trendor were excellent. Firstly the price was extremely competitive and from ordering to delivery was only 3 days from Germany.

Although the watch is a bit awkward to set up I found several you tube demonstrations that eased the process.
Once in the main time setting it is easy and to be honest all I had to do was change the hour hand from German time to UK time.
Others have mentioned that the face is very small and some of the sub dials are difficult to read, this is true but it does not hamper the useage of the watch. There is a stop watch, alarm and world time, once you get to grips with were the watch hands are in relation to the watch face it is easy.

Make sure you shop around and keep a look out for this watch. I put it in my wish list and ensured I got a good deal on it - don't pay more than 170.00.

All in all I am very pleased with the watch and would recommend it to anyone - and it looks fantastic compared to the photos that there are of it online - look it up on you tube to see it in action.

Blue 5M*5cm Kinesiology Elastic Tape Rope Sports Physio Muscle Strain Injury Support 1 Roll
Offered by The end(Dispatched from HK)
Price: 2.40

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the branded tape, 11 Feb 2014
I have been using Rock Tape through my physion for a back/shoulder injury. I thought as this was a fraction of the price I would give it a go.
It attaches without any problem and stays stuck on in the applied position. The only real difference that I have noticed so far is it frays a bit more around the edges than Rock Tape. Apart from that you would not really notice the difference. Like Rock Tape the secret that I have found to keeping it in place is to ensure it is kept as dry as possible. Shy of this I would recommend it. Since I bought it the price has gone up, but strangely the black tape is still very cheap so I have bought 3 rolls of this to stock pile!!

Falcon Enamel 24cm Dinner Plate
Falcon Enamel 24cm Dinner Plate
Offered by HGP Direct
Price: 4.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value plate, 9 Jan 2014
Having watched sunday brunch and Simon Rimmer make a chicken plate pie, I bought this one to do the job. Good size and if you spray a bit of sunflower/olive oil on it before putting the pastry on - nothing sticks to it, just the job

KitSound In-Ear Headphones with Mic for iPod, iPhone and MP3 Devices - Penguin
KitSound In-Ear Headphones with Mic for iPod, iPhone and MP3 Devices - Penguin
Offered by Modern-Tech
Price: 9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Suprisingly good, 8 Jan 2014
Although they are a bit of a gimmick, they are suprisingly good as headphones. Bought as a suprise present for my wife for christmas (she likes penguins having served with the RAF in the Falkland Islands), she not only likes them, but they deliver very good sound. Would recommend

G3 CREE Q5 400 LUMEN FLASHLIGHT/TORCH
G3 CREE Q5 400 LUMEN FLASHLIGHT/TORCH
Offered by LTZmart
Price: 2.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value, 8 Jan 2014
I saw this torch listed as a bargain buy in the drive section of The Times before christmas 2013. It is very compact taking one AA battery that is inserted in the bottom of the torch away from the bulb.
The bulb end is adjustable to direct the beam of light. Very bright, I am very impressed with the quality of workmanship, price and functionality of the torch. I bought 4!!!!! and still had change out of a tenner!!!!

2014 one week to a view padded diary A4 size with metal corner
2014 one week to a view padded diary A4 size with metal corner
Offered by AbbeyShake
Price: 1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 8 Jan 2014
If you want a functional, value for money one week to two page A4 Diary you can not go wrong with this. There isnt too much I can say, but delivered quickly and for the price is very good value.

T'nB CSCASEBK Universal Headphone Storage Case
T'nB CSCASEBK Universal Headphone Storage Case
Price: 11.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Cracking bit of kit, 20 Dec 2013
I bought a new set of Philips bluetooth headphones that did not come with a case, so I hedged my bets and bought this one. It is quite large and fits well. It should easily protect the headphones for the foreseeable future. Would recommend.

Philips SHB9100/00 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black/White
Philips SHB9100/00 Bluetooth Stereo Headset - Black/White
Offered by Take a Bite
Price: 49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 20 Dec 2013
Like many people I spent far too long having a look at bluetooth noise cancelling headsets. One of the reasons that I bought this was that it comes with the cable to directly connect it to a music device if the rechargable battery in the headset runs down. It sits on the ears and is suprisingly comfortable, charges quickly and pairs easily. I paired it with 3 devices one after another without any issue. The controls on the headset are easy to use and understand. They are not too bulky so you don't look like a reject DJ from a dodgy rave. I would suggest buying a decent headset case as unfortunately and annoyingly it does not come with one. The T'nB universal headphone storage case fits very well

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9