Profile for Jet Set Dynomite > Reviews

Content by Jet Set Dynomite

Jet Set Dynomite (Bristol, UK)

Sunrise Confessions
Sunrise Confessions

5.0 out of 5 stars EUPHORIC LISTENING, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Sunrise Confessions (MP3 Download)
What can I say? One of the best albums I have ever listened to! Lush and absorbing.Totally addictive. Swedish music rocks!
Watch this space!!!

The Abbey Road Sessions
The Abbey Road Sessions
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars THE REAL KYLIE UNCOVERED, 29 Oct 2012
This review is from: The Abbey Road Sessions (Audio CD)
Beautifully arranged & performed, goose pimples all over my body and shivers of emotion. It seems like this was an album she always wanted to make. This is emotion that touches the core (especially "I Should be so lucky" & "Never Too Late")
Always pushing new boundaries, Kylie is reaching out to a wider audience and don't let any preconceptions fool you. I promise you will not be disappointed!
This album really feels like the record company are letting her be herself and express a softer, emotive side. No longer pushed to maintain camp pop, it's as if she had room to breathe, bring out the real meaning in the songs and it works so, soo well.

Stunning, moving, a benchmark in her career and something that we can all connect to somehow.

Monster Cable Lady Gaga HeartBeats Multilingual In-Ear Headphones - Rose Red
Monster Cable Lady Gaga HeartBeats Multilingual In-Ear Headphones - Rose Red

5.0 out of 5 stars Fashion and Sound combined in a seductively beautiful pair of world class earphones!, 11 Jan 2011
Having read the bad reviews - especially on the fitting in the ear I approached this purchase with some caution but I can can tell you I have no regrets! Once I received the earphones, it took me about 5 minutes to find the right ear buds and once I did they would not fall out (despite my crazy dancing!) Even when running they stay snuggly in and they are not just stunningly beautiful, classy and stylish and created by the Lady herself, Madame Gaga but the sound quality really is something to behold! Noise cancelling with good bass and a clear stunning sound, you really cannot go wrong with this purchase. The Only teeny weeny thing I should say is that the case is slightly pink - which may be an issue to some, but not me, however I thought it was worth noticing but the actual ear pieces are a nice red colour and I have received many compliments despite only having had them for less than a week. So for the posers among us who value fantastic sound quality as well as looking fabulous; these lil beauties are for you! Big Love to Gaga <3

Secret Diary of A Call Girl - Series 3 [DVD] [2010]
Secret Diary of A Call Girl - Series 3 [DVD] [2010]
Dvd ~ Billie Piper

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps gettin' better! Billie is truly amazing!, 31 Mar 2010
What can I say? This program keeps getting better!! Billie does an excellent job as Hannah/Belle and Bambi & Byron are just adorable. The story line is very real and despite all the money, glamour and perculiar fetishes there lies some very human characters that one can definately relate to. This series is definately the most raunchy and no body doubles like series 2! But like everything, it's not just about the sex; it's about the people! Entertaining, often hilarious, sexy, sophisticated for fans of 'Sex and the city' this is for you! Personally I love seeing all these confident women on television and the character of Hannah/Belle is particularly 3 dimensional and as said before, Billie really does do a terrific job! There's a wider variety of writers this series so each episode brings something fresh and often unexpected and hilarious - sploshing for one example. NOT for the light-hearted or easily offended, Secret Diary Of A Call Girl tells us that sex can be fun and hilarious. I don't think it's meant to representitive of ALL prostitutes but it gives a damn good job of giving an insight to the high class hookers and I'd say more inspired by the books and blogs of Belle De Jour (Brooke Magnanti)
I'd say watch alone or with a few mates, don't watch with your family :P
Oh and the last episode of this series is truly amazing!!
Personally I give it 5 stars but it's not for everyone, fans of Billie Piper will NOT be disappointed!
Roll on series 4 :D
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 14, 2011 7:15 AM GMT

Fireflies (UK Radio Edit)
Fireflies (UK Radio Edit)

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Amazing!, 20 Jan 2010
I first came across this on the off chance; it was a random music download, but by the time I heard the first bars I loved it! It's very synthy - think Pet Shop Boys crossed with Imogen Heap or Human League crossed with Goldfrapp; Lush right? It's very relaxing, I had goosepimples the first time listening to it! It's also uplifting and the lyrics are very relevant. Five stars from me and a big positive thumbs up :)

Beautiful People - Series 2 [DVD]
Beautiful People - Series 2 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Samuel Barnett

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps gettin' better!!, 20 Jan 2010
This show is such fun to watch! I almost died laughing watching both series!! Simply hilarious, adorable, camp, uplifting, heart warming and the last episode of series 2 is truly amazing!! Buy this at all costs!!

LUPO Digital TV DVB-T USB Adapter/Dongle/Stick Freeview Receiver/Recorder and Aerial for PC and Laptop.
Offered by LUPO STORE

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, 12 Dec 2009
This little device is astonishingly good!
from where I live (bristol) there's excellent TV reception
plenty of channels, It surprised me!
Hope it's as good in other areas.
GET THIS at all costs!

Olympus E-410 Digital SLR Camera (ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 & ED 40-150mm 1:4.0-5.6) (discontinued by manufacturer)

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Camera, 1 Dec 2009
First and foremost, this is a very nifty, lightwieght Digital SLR, which makes it perfect as a first camera for aspiring photographers. It's very user friendly which again is a good feature for people new to the SLR's. The settings are easy to change making life a lot simpler and the live view feature is very handy for when your friends want to use it! There are only two minor hitches that are easily fixable 1)The pop up flash can get slightly annoying as it flashes several times before taking a photo and it's best to have it on manual pop up as the automatic pops up too regularly. 2) The auto focus takes a little while to focus and can get slightly irritating when it refuses to focus for various reasons (ie too close to object.) The manual focus however is very nice! The pictures I've taken so far have recieved positive feedback and I'd highly recommend this DSLR especially if you're new to the SLR world! This was my first SLR and so far, so good! Get one, it's well worth it!!

I Gotta Feeling (Album Version)
I Gotta Feeling (Album Version)

3.0 out of 5 stars Mediocre but catchy, 3 Aug 2009
This is not the BEB best song at any rate! It's repetitive and dull in places but a good catchy song to dance to (especially when drunk!)