Profile for Granny > Reviews

Content by Granny

Granny (United Kingdom)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
BabyDan Danamic True Pressure Fit Safety Gate (White)
BabyDan Danamic True Pressure Fit Safety Gate (White)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for keeping puppy safe, 26 July 2016
Bought this to keep my puppy safe in the kitchen when visitors came. It was extremely easy to fit and is easy to open and shut. Really robust and looks good. Would recommend this to anyone with a new puppy, they can see you so do not feel isolated..

Crystal Glass & Rose Decorated 25th Wedding Anniversary Mantel Clock
Crystal Glass & Rose Decorated 25th Wedding Anniversary Mantel Clock
Offered by 24/7 DIRECT

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 17 July 2016
Looked great but found that the batteries could not be fitted so returned it. Very disappointed.

Culinare Stainless Steel Swivel Peeler
Culinare Stainless Steel Swivel Peeler

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2016
Great peeler. Was so pleased with it I bought another for my daughter.

Sony DAV-TZ140 DVD Home Cinema System (5.1 Channel Surround Sound and USB Connection) - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars It works great as a DVD player but I am disappointed that ..., 17 July 2016
It works great as a DVD player but I am disappointed that the speakers do not work with the TV programmes which was why I purchased it. My old speaker system which was bought several years ago for £30 worked well with the TV but cannot find s similar product.

Blue Moon
Blue Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 17 July 2016
This review is from: Blue Moon (Kindle Edition)
Great story by Pam Weaver. If you like Catherine Cookson novels you will love this.

Royal Canin Dog Educ Dry Mix 50 g (Pack of 10)
Royal Canin Dog Educ Dry Mix 50 g (Pack of 10)
Offered by Personalised Pet Products

5.0 out of 5 stars they are great for training, 17 July 2016
My pup loves these, they are great for training.

5 Litres Pro-Kleen Artificial Grass Cleaner Disinfectant + Deodoriser
5 Litres Pro-Kleen Artificial Grass Cleaner Disinfectant + Deodoriser
Offered by Sales Direct Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product. I used this on our fake grass ..., 17 July 2016
Great product. I used this on our fake grass where my pup had relieved herself. It got rid of all the smells and the 'grass' still looked great.

Davidoff Cool Water Aftershave - 125 ml
Davidoff Cool Water Aftershave - 125 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely fresh smell. I bought this for my husbands ..., 15 Jun. 2016
Lovely fresh smell. I bought this for my husbands 90th birthday and he loves it.

Outdoor Half Step Anti Slip Door Step Mobility Disability Elderly Walking Aid Outdoor Step Platform, Half Step for Disabled, Half Step for Elderly
Offered by SpecialOffers 4 U

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product. I already had one and bought another ..., 8 Jun. 2016
Really good product. I already had one and bought another for a friend. Much easier to get in and out of our front doors now.

Miniature Poodle Training | Dog Training with the No BRAINER Dog TRAINER ~ We Make it THAT Easy!: How to EASILY TRAIN Your Miniature Poodle

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good book. I found some really good tips in ..., 8 Jun. 2016
Really good book. I found some really good tips in this book. Had a really lively pup and it helped me to train her.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15