Profile for Rebecca Black > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Bases Loaded: Baseball Erotica
Bases Loaded: Baseball Erotica

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm totally into baseball now!!, 11 Nov. 2015
I'm not a baseball fan, I'm English, over here we call it rounders! Now, in school I played rounders for years, *cough* I was captain, baller (faster than the wind) I might have even played for my county. So I know what it feels like to hit a ball long, high and deep on a rough school field, and how it feels to run round those bases knowing the fielders didn't stand a chance. So, I may not be a baseball fan but I got the passion behind these stories.

Bases Loaded is chock full of wonderful stories in a variety of writing styles and a variety of sexual combinations! They are sexy and hot and all of them made me wish I could go to a baseball game, some of them made me wish I could watch a game while I had someone doing naughty things to me while I watched. Others made me want to perv for hours over baseball players physiques (I'm totally not above doing that - their bums are fascinating!)

Oleander Plume made me laugh (as always). One story made me cry, Tomio Hall-Black, wow - that's all I can say. I loved this story SO much. So incredibly sexy and tender, wonderful writing and so much feeling packed into a short story. Malin James brought the heat with some f/f action and so much more. F Leonora Solomon finds the talent so we can read it. I highly recommend this anthology, I think you will find a lot to enjoy in it. So go buy it!!

Girls Will Be Girls: A Collection of Lesbian Erotica Short Stories
Girls Will Be Girls: A Collection of Lesbian Erotica Short Stories

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensually erotic tales of lady love., 6 Oct. 2015
6 sensually erotic tales of woman on woman loving. I loved them all. Lucy Felthouse writes perfectly formed short stories. They're so full of detail, you quickly get a sense of the characters and they always have a yummy sex scene. What more could you ask for? A very good collection of lesbian erotica. Would recommend then to anyone, but especially those readers who are new to the genre as these are such a great example of erotic short stories.

Never Loved: A Dark Obsession Novel
Never Loved: A Dark Obsession Novel

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved this book, 18 Sept. 2015
I loved this book. I could end the review there really. It worked for me on every level. I loved the characters and I NEVER thought I could love someone called Serge but I really do! The story is great, the development of Beatrix and Serge's relationship is wonderful and it is hot and steamy in all the right places. All I'm going to say is - the shower scene - perfectly Charlotte Stein - I just loved it. One of the main things I took from this book is that Charlotte can write a really great big, muscley, brawny male character as well as her more beta, lean, anxious ones. They're all wonderful but I do like me a gorgeous, big guy sometimes, and she delivered with aplomb. Thanks for that, Charlotte!

Gracefully Aroused: The Best of K D Grace
Gracefully Aroused: The Best of K D Grace

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a brilliant collection of short stories from KD Grace, 18 Sept. 2015
This is a brilliant collection of short stories from KD Grace. They are dirty, man, and I loved it!! They'll make you blush, squeeze your legs together and probably make you give an excuse to go upstairs for a little 'alone time'. It's unashamedly sexual - I love KD's writing there's something very earthy and satisfying about it. I really loved 'Seeing Red' and 'Pheromones' but really, all the stories are very good. Highly recommended and if you haven't read The Pet Shop by KD Grace then I really recommend that you do - it's awesome.

Claw Mark
Claw Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars It's another fantastic menage story from Lily Harlem, 18 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Claw Mark (Kindle Edition)
This book is a sequel to Bite Mark and carries on from the end of that book. It's another fantastic menage story from Lily Harlem. She can do little wrong for me to be honest. This time it is werewolves instead of vampires but what the hell, they're all amazingly sexy and hot. So even though Bea was declaring undying love to Aimery and Ryle in Bite Mark I totally understand why she succumbed to the charms of Caleb and Isaac in Claw Mark. The characters are well drawn and their relationships are really well developed so everything comes together nicely. HOT and steamy and very pleasurable x

Bite Mark
Bite Mark

5.0 out of 5 stars but I do love a good vampire story and this one definitely hit ..., 18 Sept. 2015
This review is from: Bite Mark (Kindle Edition)
It's been a while since I read any paranormal erotica, but I do love a good vampire story and this one definitely hit the mark! IMHO Lily Harlem is one of the best at writing menage and there are some great scenes in this book but the story is also really well written and engaging. I flew through the book and then headed straight onto Claw Mark. I've got the taste for vampires and shifters again, thanks Lily :)

That Filthy Book
That Filthy Book
by Natalie Dae

5.0 out of 5 stars you pretty much get what it says on the tin, 18 Sept. 2015
This review is from: That Filthy Book (Paperback)
Yep, you pretty much get what it says on the tin! This is really well written and very, very sexy. I think this book will connect with women like the main character, Karen. Those who have been in a good relationship for a while, had a couple of kids and now they're ready to spice up their sex life again. Karen's journey maybe a little more extreme than the average woman's, but Harlem Dae tick off a lot of fantasies in this book and I for one enjoyed every minute of it. This will definitely be a re-read for me, you know, just when I need a bit of extra spice!

Jack and the Jean Stock (Naughty Fairy Tales)
Jack and the Jean Stock (Naughty Fairy Tales)

5.0 out of 5 stars Is it hot in here?!, 10 Sept. 2015
I must admit to not really knowing what to expect from this naughty fairy tale, but I really enjoyed it. The story runs parallel to the original fairy story, with the author cleverly including certain key points which made me smile. Titan and Jack's relationship develops nicely and oh my word the sex if HOT!!! The sex scenes are really well written and varied. I would recommend having some sort of cooling aid nearby ;) This is a highly recommended read for me from a great author.

Illicit Relations (Boys Will Do Boys)
Illicit Relations (Boys Will Do Boys)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great 'first time' gay erotic romance., 14 July 2015
This is a great 'first time' gay erotic romance. The frustration has been building for years between second cousins Justin and Terry. They want each other but have never done anything about it because of their loose family connection. When they finally feel free to be together it turns hot and steamy in a flash! The characters are really likeable and their chemistry is clear to see. I thought this was a great, spicy hot read. Lucy Felthouse is a go to author for me.

I received a copy of this book for an honest, fair review.

Scored: Hot Romance - Sport Themed
Scored: Hot Romance - Sport Themed

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasy football with a true fantasy footballer!, 21 Jun. 2015
I really enjoyed this book. I'm not a massive football (soccer) fan but I follow England when they're playing. I thought the match descriptions were great, they felt really natural and there were just enough to keep the action going but not too many to take away from the more important blossoming romance. Scored felt like a true sports romance, not just giving a token nod to the main character being a footballer.

Lily Harlem develops Lweis and Nicky's relationship beautifully. It takes a while to get to the sexy times, but that felt good actually (and I like my sexy times!) It's obvious that their emotions are involved and watching their friendship develop as well as their sexual relationship felt really good.

Tate is a gorgeous character, Lily did really good with this one!! He's beautiful to look at but also incredibly thoughtful and caring. Plus he's an animal in bed. What more could you want?! I loved Nicky too, they felt evenly matched and she was just as comfortable being one of the boys as well as Tate's woman.

So overall, a highly recommended read. A hot, gorgeous romance.

ARC received for an honest review.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10