Profile for Miss J Jackson > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
The List: My Year of Sexual Adventures
The List: My Year of Sexual Adventures

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a bad read, 19 Oct 2014
It wasn't the best written book I have read but not a bad story line and managed to keep me entertained throughout.

Rory's Proposal (A Romantic Comedy)
Rory's Proposal (A Romantic Comedy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, Rom Com, 19 Oct 2014
Lovely read, well written as always with Lynda Renham books. This one is perhaps not quite as good as Coconuts and Wonder Bras or Pink Wellies and Flat Caps but it didn't disappoint. I cannot wait for her next book.

The Dog's BoIIocks (A Romantic Comedy)
The Dog's BoIIocks (A Romantic Comedy)

4.0 out of 5 stars very funny in places and kept the reader interested, 1 Oct 2014
Lovely read, very funny in places and kept the reader interested. Fairly predictable throughout but still a good holiday book if your sat by the pool and want something nice and light.

Highland Fling
Highland Fling

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Romantic Read, 1 Oct 2014
This review is from: Highland Fling (Kindle Edition)
Such a great little read - I really enjoyed this from beginning to end and did in fact read it again!

20M Underwater Waterproof Case DSLR SLR For Canon 6D 600D 650D Nikon D7100 D5200 D5100 D3200 (Black)
Offered by Kldeals

3.0 out of 5 stars Waterproof but not Practical, 1 Oct 2014
It worked on the waterproof side of things although was not the most practical. Very difficult to get the camera in and out of the bag and once in I found it very hard to take a photo so needed to take it out of the bag in order to do so.

The Best Of Me
The Best Of Me

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy Read, 1 Oct 2014
This review is from: The Best Of Me (Kindle Edition)
It was okay, the ending was probably the best part of the book although extremely sad and you do see it coming

Yankee Candle Gold and Pearl Tart Burner
Yankee Candle Gold and Pearl Tart Burner
Offered by Yankee Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love this!, 6 May 2014
This yankee burners are lovely, not only do they look really pretty but they are also incredibly useful with no mess than a normal oil burner seems to make. I bought this one for my mum but ended up buying one for myself and my friend. I can't rate them enough - a must have in any home!

Dove Hair Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Intensive Hair Tonic 7ml X 7 Vials (Free Strawberry Lip Care)
Offered by 7-Elephant

3.0 out of 5 stars Hmmmmmm, 6 May 2014
I'm not sure what to say about this other than it doesn't seem to make much difference to the hair fall and it makes your hair very tacky and oily. I was somewhat disappointed with this product and probably wouldn't use it again.

Women's Tommy Hilfiger Hat Ball Cap True American Prep Limited Edition Navy with Logo

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!!, 22 Jan 2014
I was so pleased when this arrived - it came all the way from New Jersey to Dubai in less than a week!! The product is excellent quality and I love it, some times items look great online and then when they arrive do not have the same shine to them - this baseball cap did not disappoint.

Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy
Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing Conclusion, 19 Jan 2014
This was a little disappointing as a fan of the other Bridget Jones novels. It took a while for me to get into this one although I laughed out loud quite a bit throughout the second half. I was a little disappointed with the ending, perhaps a little to predictable and unbelievable. It was all very gloomy with regards to the departure of Mark Darcys character.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6