Profile for Rosamund S. > Reviews

Rosamund S.

Page: 1 | 2
No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 17 Oct 2013
I ordered this for a mini hall room decoration for my bedside table. The delivery was quick and the product excellent. The thing is lovely and gorgeous in a very English-countryside style with good fabric quality. Highly recommend!

Russell Hobbs 14178 Travel Kettle with Boil Dry Protection
Russell Hobbs 14178 Travel Kettle with Boil Dry Protection

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for uni halls, 17 Oct 2013
I have recently purchased this because I live in university hall, and as my flatmates aren't the tidiest people in the world, didn't really want to share a communal kettle with them. This is just excellent, both in size and price. Versatile and handy little thing. I've used it numerous times during the period of having a cold (literally boiled it every half an hour). So far it has been performing an immaculate job, good heating time and very very convenient.

Allegra K Ruffled Collar Flouncing Embellished Self Tie Bowknot Blouse for Lady
Allegra K Ruffled Collar Flouncing Embellished Self Tie Bowknot Blouse for Lady
Offered by sourcingmap

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab!, 29 May 2013
This is an excellent product with a rather decent quality. The fitting is quite good, bit slightly big on me so I'd say that even sizes10 and 12 can wear it comfortably (I'm a size 8). Looks very very pretty too :)

Ladies Belted Button Hood Jacket Coat Womens 8 10 12 14 (Uk 6-8 (S), White)
Ladies Belted Button Hood Jacket Coat Womens 8 10 12 14 (Uk 6-8 (S), White)
Offered by Fashion Clothing Boutique

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 22 May 2013
I'd been looking for something I could wear when the weather turns (because you can never tell with English weather), but not too much of a hassle to clean if it suddenly turns warm. This is perfect! Enough to protect me from the spring chill yet can be thrown into a washing machine for washing, unlike most of my coats which are wool or cashmere and have to be sent to the dry cleaner. Plus, it looks absolutely gorgeous!

Edited: I've just bought another one in red and once again absolutely love it! It's very very chic at a dirt-cheap price. GET ONE(S) FOR YOURSELF! (I have nothing to do with the seller, by the way, I just bought it and live it and wanted others to save money on coat)

Les Misérables - Limited Edition Digibook (Blu-ray + Digital Copy + UV Copy) [2012]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman

5.0 out of 5 stars All the wretched of the earth, there is a Place that never dies, 14 May 2013
I find this version to be an excellent presentation of the spirit of both the book and the novel. Its spiritual dimension is embellished in the grandness of the sets and the created ambiance, yet its musical beauty is still as great as ever. A real real wonder and shame this did not win the academy award.

Womens Wool Check Duffle Coat With Detachable Fur Hood (10, Brown)
Womens Wool Check Duffle Coat With Detachable Fur Hood (10, Brown)
Offered by De La Creme Fashions

5.0 out of 5 stars Super! Very soft and warm!, 22 Mar 2013
I absolutely adore the coat! It is both practical and fashionable, great for the horrible weather we're getting now and still looking good. The material feels very very soft, comprised of 60% wool and other fibre. The cutting is perfect and I've already got loads and loads of compliments. It looks absolutely chic with a subtle combination of brown and black, inspiring me to think of Blair Waldorf's from Gossip Girl style. Even now I'm currently wearing it without a hood, I'm sure the hood would come in handy as well. For the price, this item is a MUST!
PS. the only downside is that they don't have sizes below 10. I can fit into size 6 for body but too tall for that so usually I go for size 8 and occasionally 10. But for this coat, the fitting is just slightly too shaggy. Not a fault of theirs though.

Ladies Edinburgh Woollen Mill Long Sleeve Collar Chunky 2 button Cardigan
Ladies Edinburgh Woollen Mill Long Sleeve Collar Chunky 2 button Cardigan

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality - very warm and very stylish, 1 Mar 2013
This is a very good value for money. It is chunky, soft, warm and most importantly very very stylish indeed. It is true to size and fits well BUT slightly short for me. Yet considering that I'm rather tall and skinny and I always have this problem, I can't really criticise it. All in all a very very good product!

War and Peace (Wordsworth Classics)
War and Peace (Wordsworth Classics)
by Leo Tolstoy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great novel BUT the letters too small, 17 Jan 2013
I love War and Peace and it is such an excellent book one is always likely to fall in love with. HOWEVER, I had to purchase another edition after I received this one because the letters are absolutely tiny you can't really read it without having an eye ache afterward, and I'm just 20 years old! People with good eye sight, go for it but be warned :)

Thailand: A Short History
Thailand: A Short History
by David K Wyatt

5.0 out of 5 stars Best account of Thai history ever!, 17 Jan 2013
Having had some experience of teaching in the country and had studied a bit of its history, I find this to be the best account ever written regarding the subject. It raises a debate in many controversial issues and covers a great length of time in substantial detail.

Ladies Rhinestone diamante Winter Beanie Hat (GREY)
Ladies Rhinestone diamante Winter Beanie Hat (GREY)
Offered by GFM Fashion

3.0 out of 5 stars Great quality BUT not for animals lovers, 17 Jan 2013
I have a rather ambivalent attitude to this hat really. In terms of quality, it is excellent keeping my head warm and is very stylish indeed. BUT, the down side is, and in fact this is entirely my fault for not looking at the material list before purchasing, it is consisted also of angora, which is from rabbits and because I'm a BUAV supporter, I would not have bought this had I read the material list.

Page: 1 | 2