Profile for Miss Slinky > Reviews

Miss Slinky

Diono Easy View Back Seat Mirror, Silver
Diono Easy View Back Seat Mirror, Silver

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Mirror, 8 Jan 2013
Excellent. This is a must for every car driver who carries a baby in rear of car. Gives a good clear view of baby whilst driving. A quick glance is all that is necessary as mirror is large and baby can be easily seen.

Jeff Wayne's Musical Version Of The War Of The Worlds - The New Generation
Jeff Wayne's Musical Version Of The War Of The Worlds - The New Generation

5.0 out of 5 stars Music, 8 Jan 2013
Bought this as part of my husband's Xmas present but he has not listened to it yet. Will be good though I am sure as original version is very good.

Tolkien Calendar 2013: Illustrated by John Howe and Alan Lee
Tolkien Calendar 2013: Illustrated by John Howe and Alan Lee
by John Howe
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars Yearly Ritual, 8 Jan 2013
What can I say - always a winner with my son. I have bought him this calendar for the past 15 years or more. Great pictures and good quality calendar.

MumStuff - Pod Collection - All Set for Labour Kit
MumStuff - Pod Collection - All Set for Labour Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Pregnancy, 8 Jan 2013
Lovely little kit with lots of handy items in it. My daughter was very pleased with it and took it into hospital when giving birth.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Wreath, 8 Jan 2013
Lovely wreath with lights attached. Looked very pretty on front door. Well worth the money and will last for many more years.

Dirty Fingers, PARTY my crib 2am, Bring a Bottle, Baby Unisex Boy Girl Bodysuit, 0-3m, White
Offered by Dirty Fingers Baby & Children Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Vest, 14 Sep 2012
What a fab little present for baby. Lovely soft fabric and fantastically funny wording. Quite a talking point. Well worth the money.

Morgan Umbrella/ Folding Brolly/ Handbag Size/ New
Morgan Umbrella/ Folding Brolly/ Handbag Size/ New

1.0 out of 5 stars Brollies, 25 Aug 2011
I found this brolly to be very cheap looking and very fragile when trying to open it. I bought two, one for my daughter and one for myself, and my daughter found the same problem as I did. I do not rate this very much.