Profile for Daydreamer > Reviews

Daydreamer (London, England)

Electrolux ZB2803 UniRapido Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Electrolux ZB2803 UniRapido Upright Vacuum Cleaner

2.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasted., 28 Feb 2012
I bought this vacuum cleaner as I needed something that was lightweight and that could be used a few times a week and this seemed to fit the bill. At first it was absolutely fantastic, even seemed to pick up cat fur! However after using it for two months it now literally only works for about ten seconds before it needs re charging, even after cleaning the filters and emptying the bin!
I now regret buying it as it is a waste of money and completley pointless as it is not really fit for purpose.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2012 3:18 PM BST

Pet Brands Petzden Canvas Fold Flat Pet Retreat, Small, 51 x 33 x 31 cm
Pet Brands Petzden Canvas Fold Flat Pet Retreat, Small, 51 x 33 x 31 cm
Price: 32.31

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice sturdy carrier., 13 Aug 2011
I just got this carrier yesterday for my cat. He's a Ragdoll and is therefore pretty big so I was looking for something to accomodated his size.I've found a lot of other cat carriers to either be too small or too bulky to store. This is perfect. As soon as I unfolded it he went in and sat down and didn't want to come out! The overall construction of the carrier is pretty good. It's quite sturdy and easy to clean too. It comes with both a regular carry handle as well as a shoulder strap and folds down flat really quickly and easily for storage. My only complaint would be that I think there should be a hook for when you open the front flap so it can stay up while you're waiting for kitty to walk in, which is why I've given it 4 stars instead of 5, but this is only a small thing. I would definately recommend this product to anyone who has a bigger sized cat.

Exile On Mainstream
Exile On Mainstream
Price: 7.19

3.0 out of 5 stars As one chapter closes......, 7 Sep 2008
This review is from: Exile On Mainstream (Audio CD)
I remember being excited at the thought of a new Matchbox Twenty album, only to discover that it would only include 6 fresh new songs. However, being a fan of their music I went out and bought it, and I'm glad I did. To me this album sounded like the closing of one musical chapter in the band's history and at the same time the opening of a door to a new one which sees them now as a four piece after the departure of Adam Gaynor. All their greatest hits from their previous 3 albums are there including the brilliant Push and Bright Lights. As for the new ones, there are a mixture of uptempo and slower songs, among the latter These Hard Times is the best. A thoughtful and rather introspective piece on which Rob's voice shines. How Far We've Come is a great song to start the album with, full of energy, it's just one of those songs that you just want to sing along to. Although it's about how far humanity has come, it also feels like a statement about how far the band and their music have come. Overall I think it could have used a couple more new tracks, but not a bad album nonetheless. I can't wait for their next one.

Greatest Hits of the 90's
Greatest Hits of the 90's
Offered by thegreatergoods
Price: 6.24

4.0 out of 5 stars The 90s in a nutshell, 3 Dec 2001
This album has a really good selection of tracks from the nineties. There is a decent variety of types of music, from the fun such as Oh Carolina to the moody such as Stupid Girl by Garbage. There's bound to be something for everyone in here. The reason this album doesn't get 5 stars is that I think there should be a little more tracks from the early 90s.

The World is Not Enough
The World is Not Enough
Offered by westworld-
Price: 14.98

5.0 out of 5 stars An Excellent Soundtrack!, 24 Feb 2001
This review is from: The World is Not Enough (Audio CD)
David Arnold has done it again! This is easily the best soundtrack album I've got. I loved The World Is Not Enough by Garbage. It's one of those songs where once you learn the words you just can't help but sing along. Show Me The Money and Come 007... are also excellent pieces of music, full of energy and sure to bring a smile to your face. This CD also has some nice slow pieces. Casino and Christmas In Turkey are great to unwind to after a stressful day. Overall I think this is definitely worth buying, especially if you liked the film as it captures the atmosphere of TWINE well.

This One's from the Heart
This One's from the Heart
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 9.21

4.0 out of 5 stars A sophisticated treat for your ears!, 24 Feb 2001
I bought this album because I saw James Darren perform some of these songs on DS9. This album has a good mix of tracks, each of them has it's own charm and style. Darren's version of The Way You Look Tonight is the most beautiful song I've ever heard and is, along with Come Fly With Me, the best song on the CD. It's great to listen to over dinner or when you just want to chill out.