Profile for Eduardo Ferreira Lopes dos Santos > Reviews

Content by Eduardo Ferrei...

Eduardo Ferreira Lopes dos Santos

Page: 1 | 2
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3)
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PS3)
Offered by crazyukdropship

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, 17 Dec. 2013
Much impressed with this game, I was always postponing its purchase due to the price, got it and should have gotten it sooner.

Medieval ages fans, Rpg's Fans, Fantasy Fans this game is for you. I think Dark Souls is better , but this one beeing a bit different makes it worth the buy.

Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
Devil May Cry 4 (PS3)
Offered by PROGAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars I know I'm going to love it, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Devil May Cry 4 (PS3) (Video Game)
Played this once, haven't still played my copy but i know I'm going to love it . Even though it does not have trophies, my DMC collection is now complete :)

FIFA 14 (PS3)
FIFA 14 (PS3)
Offered by Bargain Games UK

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than 13 just a bit, 17 Dec. 2013
This review is from: FIFA 14 (PS3) (Video Game)
Really enjoyed simillar game to 13 with some positive changes. FUT is the best mode. The negative side about this are the menus that are too slow except on FUT

Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS3)
Devil May Cry HD Collection (PS3)
Offered by APE-GAMES

5.0 out of 5 stars DMC Fans - this is a must buy, 17 Dec. 2013
I played this game for the ps2 so I remotely remembered it, but what I really enjoyed was that this time i cleared it (at least the 1 and 2) and it is very worth the time I put into it. Also for trophy hunters this has some trophies that are challenging, though and don't find this game to be hard has many gamers say. If you know the game, for instance that you can use items, it makes your life sooo much easier.

Anyway Buy this if you're a hack and slash horror fan

Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception: Game of the Year (PS3)
Uncharted 3 Drake's Deception: Game of the Year (PS3)
Offered by TwoRedSevens

5.0 out of 5 stars A good game all around, 6 Jun. 2013
Consider buying this game if you're looking for a game that can last more than the average game. The good traits about this game are a gripping story, good single player mode the best from the uncharted trilogy and off course the co-op mode which you can play offline with a friend . The aspect that I mentioned about its longevity is due to the fact that it has a very complete and well thought multiplayer mode where you can purchase upgrades for weapons, enhance your character with skills etc..
The main reason I bought this was the co-op and it corresponded to my expectations.

If you've played similar games or the previous two uncharted this is definitely the game for you, also I find it more amusing than the tomb raider's series except for the last one that came out which I didn't get a chance to play so I can't really rate it.

One more thing, if you're going to buy this game I advise you purchase a new game due to the online pass which allows you to play online.

That's my review I guess, cheers!

Fallout: New Vegas (PS3)
Fallout: New Vegas (PS3)

4.0 out of 5 stars As good or better than Fallout 3, 18 Mar. 2013
This is definitely a game to buy if your into Action Rpg's just like Fallout 3. Although Fallout 3 was already a very good game, I think
New Vegas surpasses its predecessor by little. Contrary to what most people think I believe New Vegas is better than Fallout 3 because of some small details. For instance the sound effects, in fallout the 10mm handgun sound was awful, as were other types of guns that in New Vegas are much more improved. The story also got a lot criticism but I find it very intriguing and It feels like your in a post nuclear war Western. The co-op mode with a computer character is much better and the way they join you makes sense, as if karma played its part and they feel they ow something to you. Overall I give it a 4.5 stars although I can't actually give it that score...
Buy this if you like Rpg or if you never tried action Rpg before. It's like I defined Fallout 3, Its Oblivion but in a different time with different Weapons but same style.

Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3)
Lord of the Rings: War in the North (PS3)
Offered by Game Trade Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Good First Impressions but not excellent, 4 Feb. 2013
For LOTR Fans I think this game is much much better than Aragorn's Quest and so I would advise you to buy. Don't expect a brilliant Game but it is a Game with a relatively big game play (15 hours I think more or less). If you like Rpg's and LOTR i advise you to get this game

The Tomb Raider Trilogy (PS3)
The Tomb Raider Trilogy (PS3)
Offered by 101Trading

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 4 Feb. 2013
For any Tomb Raider fan this is a must although it is not the Best Tomb Raider Game Ever made ( I particularly liked the First and the second Tomb Raider). Even so it is 3 games in 1 which are worthwhile.

Demon's Souls (PS3)
Demon's Souls (PS3)
Offered by MICRO LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Beat my Expectations, 4 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Demon's Souls (PS3) (Video Game)
This game has off course very good reviews by IGN and so on So I advice anyone who likes Rpg's to check them. I can just say that this is the best Game I've bought in amazon

Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Sony PS3)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Sony PS3)
Offered by b68solutions

4.0 out of 5 stars First Impressions were good..., 4 Feb. 2013
I didn't play much though I can say that it is a good game for gamers who like shooters and strategy games because you have to be stealthy at some points in this game.

Page: 1 | 2