Profile for Julie > Reviews

Movie 43 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman
Price: 4.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Awful!, 23 Nov 2013
This review is from: Movie 43 [DVD] (DVD)
This is probably the worst film I have ever had the misfortune to see! I missed it at the cinema, so bought a copy when it was released on DVD. I assumed that because it had lot's of well known Hollywood actors in it, it would be great - I was very wrong! I cannot understand why so many big names agreed to be in this film?! I expect they are regretting it now though! how embarrassing for them! I strongly advise everyone not to waste their time or money on this rubbish!

Promise You Won't Tell?
Promise You Won't Tell?
Price: 0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 5 July 2013
I ENJOYED THIS BOOK, EACH TIME I THOUGHT I COULD GUESS WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN I WAS WRONG! Good twists, would highly recommend this book.

Evidence-based Practice in Social Work (Thinking Through Social Work Series)
Evidence-based Practice in Social Work (Thinking Through Social Work Series)
by Ian Mathews
Price: 17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great help in getting me through my assignments!, 7 Jan 2013
I found this book to be very useful in working through some of my University assignments (in 2012) it was recommended to us, by our tutor. It helped me a lot during my module on 'Knowledge, Evidence and Practice' (KEAP). I would reccomend this book to Social Work students.

After Thomas [DVD] [2006]
After Thomas [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Keeley Hawes
Price: 5.40

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent, true to life drama, 7 Jan 2013
This review is from: After Thomas [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I originally watched this drama when it was onT.V. I was delighted to find it available on dvd, as it is such a good account of what life with an Autistic child is really like. I could really relate to the story, being a mother to an Autistic child myself. I would highly reccomend this dvd to anybody wo wants to develop a better understanding of Autism, which is a very difficut condition to explain in words!