Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now
Profile for Julie > Reviews

Content by Julie

Julie

Movie 43 [DVD]
Movie 43 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Hugh Jackman
Offered by best_value_entertainment

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Awful!, 23 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Movie 43 [DVD] (DVD)
This is probably the worst film I have ever had the misfortune to see! I missed it at the cinema, so bought a copy when it was released on DVD. I assumed that because it had lot's of well known Hollywood actors in it, it would be great - I was very wrong! I cannot understand why so many big names agreed to be in this film?! I expect they are regretting it now though! how embarrassing for them! I strongly advise everyone not to waste their time or money on this rubbish!

Promise You Won't Tell? (A Dani Ripper Novel Book 2)
Promise You Won't Tell? (A Dani Ripper Novel Book 2)

4.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 5 July 2013
I ENJOYED THIS BOOK, EACH TIME I THOUGHT I COULD GUESS WHAT WAS GOING TO HAPPEN I WAS WRONG! Good twists, would highly recommend this book.

Evidence-based Practice in Social Work (Thinking Through Social Work Series)
Evidence-based Practice in Social Work (Thinking Through Social Work Series)
by Ian Mathews

4.0 out of 5 stars A great help in getting me through my assignments!, 7 Jan. 2013
I found this book to be very useful in working through some of my University assignments (in 2012) it was recommended to us, by our tutor. It helped me a lot during my module on 'Knowledge, Evidence and Practice' (KEAP). I would reccomend this book to Social Work students.

After Thomas [DVD] [2006]
After Thomas [DVD] [2006]
Dvd ~ Keeley Hawes

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent, true to life drama, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: After Thomas [DVD] [2006] (DVD)
I originally watched this drama when it was onT.V. I was delighted to find it available on dvd, as it is such a good account of what life with an Autistic child is really like. I could really relate to the story, being a mother to an Autistic child myself. I would highly reccomend this dvd to anybody wo wants to develop a better understanding of Autism, which is a very difficut condition to explain in words!