Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now
Profile for C. Gray > Reviews

Content by C. Gray

C. Gray

Powerextra Professional 18V 3.0Ah LXT Li-ion Battery for Makita BL1830 BL1815 LXT400 194205-3
Offered by EPC (UK) GRP LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec. 2015
well made and charges well, last a long time although it is early days.

Makita DHP453SY 18 V Cordless Li-Ion Combi Drill
Makita DHP453SY 18 V Cordless Li-Ion Combi Drill

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Dec. 2015
brilliant at what it does. charges quickly. good case. comfortable to use.

Premium Heavy Duroplast D Shape Quick Release Soft Close Toilet Seat with Top Fix Hinges The Plumbers Merchant
Offered by The Plumbers Merchant

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 25 Oct. 2015
Seat of good construction and quality. I needed this seat because I needed a concealed hinges with 200mm centres. After a great deal of searching this was the closest I could get being closest to all dimensions required. When in the down position the rear seat supports are off the pan top by 2mm. In my experience this will lead to stress on the seat causing it to break. (This happened on previous seats not of this type). I think I will be able to remedy this. Only time will tell of this type of issue. The seat to date was easy to fit with good quality hinges that seem to stay tight. Previous seat of same type arrived broken but was quickly sorted, breakage due to poor packaging. Second one was better.

Gillette Fusion Men's Razor Blades - 8 Blades
Gillette Fusion Men's Razor Blades - 8 Blades

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
better shave than I thought it would

James Wellbeloved Dog Food Adult Turkey and Rice Kibble 15kg
James Wellbeloved Dog Food Adult Turkey and Rice Kibble 15kg

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 July 2014
Suits the dog - Beardie with tender stomach

Essential Photoshop: How to use 9 essential tools and techniques to transform your photography (The Lightweight Photographer Books)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for photographers., 27 Feb. 2014
Great. Easy to follow and very informative. A good reference book as well. I have used Photoshop for a while but still found this extremely useful.

Set Genuine Epson ink cartridge 157 series for Stylus Photo R3000 - Turtle - Bulk offer no retail packaging

5.0 out of 5 stars All ok, 14 Aug. 2013
Getting original inks at a decent price is difficult. These are original inks at the best price I could find and they were supplied without any problems in the time scale given. I will use again.

Tin Plate 900gm Traditional Loaf Tin 2Ib
Tin Plate 900gm Traditional Loaf Tin 2Ib

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Feb. 2012
As described, delivered on time, good price, great to use. I would recommend and I would purchase again. I think it will be a long time beofre I wear this one out though.

Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5, Student and Teacher Version (PC)
Adobe Photoshop Extended CS5, Student and Teacher Version (PC)

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than CS3, 21 Aug. 2011
In my opinion this is better than CS3 however I have read reviews elsewhere that have contridicted this. I use it for my photography and wouldn't want to use anything else. I would not consider myself to be an advanced user.

Mason Pearson Brushes Mason Pearson Pure Bristle Sensitive SB3
Mason Pearson Brushes Mason Pearson Pure Bristle Sensitive SB3

5.0 out of 5 stars Mason Pearson Pure Bristle Sensitive SB3 White, 7 Mar. 2010
Service superb, arrived in good order before it was due to arrive. Product is great. Have experience of this product before and it lasts for years.