Profile for ronij > Reviews

Content by ronij

ronij

Brit Guide Disneyland Resort Paris 2010-2011 (Brit Guides)
Brit Guide Disneyland Resort Paris 2010-2011 (Brit Guides)
by Simon Veness

4.0 out of 5 stars seems a handy book, 23 Aug 2011
Seems very useful. However like another guide to disneyland it needs to take note that there is no campsite at the Davy Crockett Ranch.

Unofficial Guide to Disneyland Paris (Unofficial Guides)
Unofficial Guide to Disneyland Paris (Unofficial Guides)
by Bob Sehlinger

4.0 out of 5 stars interesting, 23 Aug 2011
Interesting book. It seems very useful. However they should edit it as the Davy Crockett Ranch doesn't offer pitches for camping! The campsite part closed nearly 10 years ago.

CHIP-i -Quality New PU Leather Protective Flip Case Cover for Apple iPhone 3G/3GS - BLACK
Offered by Chiptastic Devices
Price: 5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars handbag protection, 31 Dec 2010
very pleased. This looks as though it will give my iphone some protection in my handbag. Very good price.

The Runaway Tractor (Mini Farmyard Tales)
The Runaway Tractor (Mini Farmyard Tales)
by Heather Amery
Price: 1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars runaway tractor, 11 Sep 2010
My 2 year old grandson loves this book. We've bought a couple more from the series but at the moment this is his favourite. He knows the story so well he sits with the book (just right for little hands) pretending to read it out loud!

Maisy Goes on Holiday
Maisy Goes on Holiday
by Lucy Cousins

5.0 out of 5 stars good old maisy, 15 Aug 2010
This review is from: Maisy Goes on Holiday (Hardcover)
Another lovely Maisy book. My 2 year old grandson enjoys them. Bought this just before he went on hols, my daughter really enjoyed it!!!!!!!!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars child's wagon, 15 Aug 2010
Just right for my 2 year old grandson. He's enjoyed it at the beach and in the garden. Very good for the price.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars not debbie meyer bags, 15 Aug 2010
No mention of Debbie Meyer on the packs I received. Very thin green bags, can't see them being any different to ordinary plastic bags. These are nothing like the Debbie Meyer bags from QVC or the green bags from Lakeland. I suppose it's true, you get what you pay for, though I'm not sure I've really got what I paid for!!