Profile for Jenny > Reviews

Midnight in Paris [DVD][2011] [2012]
Dvd ~ Owen Wilson
Price: 3.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 17 Sep 2012
A fantastically shot film, excellent performances and a thought provoking message. I'm not normally a fan of Woody Allen but this is a welcome exception. I thoroughly recommend this.

2 x 3-Dial TSA Combination Luggage Locks With SEARCHCHECK (Black)
2 x 3-Dial TSA Combination Luggage Locks With SEARCHCHECK (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars great way to secure your back pack, 18 Feb 2012
I used these padlocks to secure my backpack for my recent trip to New Zealand. I used both padlocks and found them to be sturdy and reliable. I still had both locks at the end of my trip and I felt much more at ease knowing my bag was as secure as possible. It was also nice not to have to worry about keeping a key safe. I picked a combination that I would remember easily, and attaching and removing the locks wasn't fiddly at all. I would recommend these locks unreservedly for those travellers looking to make their bags unappealing to thieves.

The Streets of Ankh-Morpork
The Streets of Ankh-Morpork
by Stephen Briggs
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 25 Jun 2011
I bought this item as a gift for my dad as we both love the Discworld novels. We both thought this map was great! The whole thing is really charming. Every time you look at it, something new is revealed. There are so many lovely touches to it, I really recommend it. It is a fantastic accompaniment to the books.

SanDisk Sansa Fuze 4GB MP3 Player with Radio and MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black
SanDisk Sansa Fuze 4GB MP3 Player with Radio and MicroSD/SDHC Slot - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars FAULTY!, 11 Sep 2010
I thought this product was brilliant when it first arrived, but a mere day later I changed my mind. My sansa fuze freezes when you play certain songs (despite them being of mp3 format) and turns itself off when you do get it to play. Also turns itself on by itself when you have given up hope of it working and have put it aside. The company website was incredibly unhelpful and I am now trying to work out how to send the player back and have my money returned. Incredibly DISAPPOINTING.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 1, 2012 11:43 AM BST