Profile for GDD > Reviews

Content by GDD

GDD

Anker Astro Slim3 6000mAh Ultra-Slim Portable Charger  External Battery Power Bank with Built-in Micro USB Cable for USB Devices (Black)
Anker Astro Slim3 6000mAh Ultra-Slim Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with Built-in Micro USB Cable for USB Devices (Black)
Offered by Aken

2.0 out of 5 stars All three batteries were faulty!!, 19 Jan. 2015
I have bought this same Anker battery three times (!!) rather naively putting my trust into the good reviews and the company's reputation,as well as being pushed by the obvious lack of alternatives in the market.
What happened is that:
-first battery stopped working after a month; which I have to say though that the company promptly refunded. I have to say that customer service at Anker is good but not sth exceptional.
-second battery's led indicator stopped working after two weeks-couldn't bother wasting any more of my time to return it
-third battery is now underperforming after a month's (!!) use-can only charge my Samsung S4 1,3 times despite the specifications

Sorry to say guys, but the battery totally fails to stand up to the expectations.

Blue In-Ear Stereo Headphones by GOgroove Noise Isolation , Built-In Volume Control & In-Line Mic - Works with Apple iPad Mini , iPad Air 2 / Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1-inch , Tab 3 7-inch / Linx 8-inch , 10-inch / NVIDIA Shield & More Tablets
Offered by Accessory Genie

4.0 out of 5 stars Edited: Great costumer service from GoGroove, 4 Aug. 2014
Updated on 18/1/2015:
My initial review about the blue plastic earphones was "Not a premium construction at all".
I wanted to update this comment, so that it reflects the excellent customer service I received from GoGroove since I noticed the defect (which went over and beyond the expected standards).
GoGroove fully refunded the earphones without any hassle for me- with this money I purchased my real-wood pair (which is still working great after several months).
Even more noticeably though, GoGroove offered me a free pair of earphones for Christmas, as a kind gesture for the inconvenience the first plastic pair had caused.
Excellent customer service GoGroove- keep on like this!!

Older comment:
The plastic cylinder around the connecting plug got unattached from the base of the plug. This means that this plastic cylinder slides without control on the wire, which is annoying. Most conspicuously,it means a shorter lifecycle for the product, as the base of the plug is now more vulnerable to twists.. Not a "premium construction" as advertised at all.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2014 12:45 AM BST