Profile for Sebastian > Reviews

Content by Sebastian

Sebastian (london)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
LG G3 A Black Posh Style USB 2.0 A to Micro B Sync Charge Micro USB Cable 1 Metre MicroUSB Data Cable Sync & Charge BY SHUKAN®

1.0 out of 5 stars FALSE ADVERTISING...DO NOT BUY!!! COMPLETE RUBBISH, 20 May 2015
I bought this cable not because it is cheap but because it claimed to be for the LG G3...AND IT IS NOT!!
It is very cheaply made and performs very badly too. The socket that goes into the phone does not sit properly and feels loose when connected. It does not support the 'fast charging' capability of the LG G3. Last but not least the cable fell into pieces in my hand when I unhooked it from the charger...after the second day of use. I already bought a replacement which came through the post today and has the LG logo on it and definitely feels stronger (but only time will tell).

Bloodborne Collectors Edition (PS4)
Bloodborne Collectors Edition (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Game...end of!!!, 8 April 2015
Probably the best game I've bought in years...MUST BUY!

The North Face Youth Etip Glove -
The North Face Youth Etip Glove -

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for cycling or anything else for that matter!, 7 Mar. 2015
Very good looking, durable gloves, keeps me warm while riding my bike and works really well with my phone...does exactly what it says on the box

Door Hinge 3" 75mm Ball Bearing Hinges Polished Chrome Suit Internal Doors Pair
Door Hinge 3" 75mm Ball Bearing Hinges Polished Chrome Suit Internal Doors Pair
Offered by Crossley Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY BUY BUY..., 7 Mar. 2015
Outstanding quality, the price is no indicator of these high standard hinges. Very solid and sturdy with a magnificent finish...well recommended AND IT ARRIVED EARLY!!!

JVL 4 Section Folding Clothes Airer, White
JVL 4 Section Folding Clothes Airer, White
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

3.0 out of 5 stars To buy or not to buy...that is your choice!!!, 11 Jan. 2015
I bought 2 sets of these. First of, one arrived broken but that could be blamed on many reasons not just the product being of bad quality. The airer is a bit small in length but I guess it does dry clothes so no problem there. I was expecting a better quality product compared to high Street retail stores as it is a tad more expensive than what I've seen out there but it definitely is not...it will dry your clothes but looks more like a toy than a real airer.

Mr Crud Roadracer Front & Rear Mudguard set. 700 x 23-25c. Just 180 grammes!
Mr Crud Roadracer Front & Rear Mudguard set. 700 x 23-25c. Just 180 grammes!
Offered by Service Champions

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than OK (so far)!, 11 Jan. 2015
Fairly easy to fit and very light they do the job as advertised but remember being lightweight they do feel very flimsy and fragile. On my cycle they don't rub the wheels, so no complaints there...ok to buy but having had them for a little while I cannot comment on durability (so far...).

Bingsale 360 Degree Rotatable Waterproof Mobile Phone Bicycle Mount Holder for Sony xperia z2 Samsung Galaxy s5 Galaxy Note 3 Note 2 LG G3 G2 (5.2inch---5.7inch)
Offered by BingSale Store

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING...JUST AMAZING!!!...and so cost effective., 11 Jan. 2015
Upon reading some of the negatives reviews for this product I was quite apprehensive before buying, mostly because some mentioned the loose holder. I've been using this holder for a month now and IT IS SAFE AND SOLID. It fits properly on my uneven handlebar and does not flinch a bit, it does take a bit of force to click in place but that just reassured me that my expensive phone WILL NOT FALL OFF.
It is FULLY WATERPROOF. Even after riding for around an hour in torrential rain my phone was dry upon arrival. There is NO space or hole provided for earphones so I switched to Bluetooth ones recently, however, whilst using wired headphones no issues regarding water getting in has encountered. It works as advertised and swivels around accordingly but does shake about while riding and stays in place throughout.

I recommend this product for quality and price. I use my bicycle on a daily basis to get around so this piece of kit is absolutely essential to me...MUST BUY!!!

PS: IF YOU CAN'T FIT IT PROPERLY, DO NOT BLAME THE MANUFACTURER!!!

Zefal Swan Road Clip-On Guard - Black, Size 28
Zefal Swan Road Clip-On Guard - Black, Size 28

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a permanent solution to torrential rain, no matter ..., 11 Jan. 2015
Not a permanent solution to torrential rain, no matter how tight it is secured onto the cycle it moves about due to potholes and movement. It does help a bit but I've already moved on to full on mudguards.

BTR LARGE Handlebar Bike Bag Pannier with Mobile Phone Holder with Clear PVC Screen - Water Resistant - Black
Offered by BTR Direct Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars and is very sturdy and the phone does not shake about during journeys, 3 Dec. 2014
Absolutely does the job and is well worth the money. It is fully waterproof, I have been using it in all weather including torrential rain so no problems there. It has three straps to secure it on the cycle and will never come off, and is very sturdy and the phone does not shake about during journeys. My only criticism is that it faces down a bit too low so I cannot view the entirety of my device when riding. You can do without really but I'm now looking for an alternative.

IVSO Premium Tempered-Glass Screen Protector for HTC Nexus 9 8.9-Inch Tablet (Tempered Glass - 1 Pack)
Offered by Gambolex

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, bad overall...(not sure)., 3 Dec. 2014
Not bad due to low cost, but definitely sub quality compare to some other I've bought for other devices. The protector cover the Nexus 9 perfectly and it is really easy to apply with all the necessary stickers and clothes provided. The responsiveness of the screen is just as good before and after application. The only problem and definitely a major one, is that the protector came scratched or maybe slightly damaged out of the box. The non sticky side of the protector comes without a removable protective layer so I guess it got damaged during (long) delivery trip, who knows.!!??...at first sight the packaging looks really good and everything is well wrapped up but the protector is covered with small non-removable smudges in different places. It is not noticeable when the screen is on but the tablet looks old or maybe a bit rugged when the screen is off...this is definitely messing with my OCD, i will definitely spend more money when better products become available!!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5