Profile for Sebastian > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
JVL 4 Section Folding Clothes Airer, White
JVL 4 Section Folding Clothes Airer, White

3.0 out of 5 stars To buy or not to buy...that is your choice!!!, 11 Jan. 2015
I bought 2 sets of these. First of, one arrived broken but that could be blamed on many reasons not just the product being of bad quality. The airer is a bit small in length but I guess it does dry clothes so no problem there. I was expecting a better quality product compared to high Street retail stores as it is a tad more expensive than what I've seen out there but it definitely is not...it will dry your clothes but looks more like a toy than a real airer.

Mr Crud Roadracer Front & Rear Mudguard set. 700 x 23-25c. Just 180 grammes!
Mr Crud Roadracer Front & Rear Mudguard set. 700 x 23-25c. Just 180 grammes!
Offered by bikes4life limited

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than OK (so far)!, 11 Jan. 2015
Fairly easy to fit and very light they do the job as advertised but remember being lightweight they do feel very flimsy and fragile. On my cycle they don't rub the wheels, so no complaints there...ok to buy but having had them for a little while I cannot comment on durability (so far...).

Bingsale 360 Degree Rotatable Waterproof Mobile Phone Bicycle Mount Holder for Sony xperia z2 Samsung Galaxy s5 Galaxy Note 3 Note 2 LG G3 G2 (5.2inch---5.7inch)
Offered by BingSale Store

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING...JUST AMAZING!!!...and so cost effective., 11 Jan. 2015
Upon reading some of the negatives reviews for this product I was quite apprehensive before buying, mostly because some mentioned the loose holder. I've been using this holder for a month now and IT IS SAFE AND SOLID. It fits properly on my uneven handlebar and does not flinch a bit, it does take a bit of force to click in place but that just reassured me that my expensive phone WILL NOT FALL OFF.
It is FULLY WATERPROOF. Even after riding for around an hour in torrential rain my phone was dry upon arrival. There is NO space or hole provided for earphones so I switched to Bluetooth ones recently, however, whilst using wired headphones no issues regarding water getting in has encountered. It works as advertised and swivels around accordingly but does shake about while riding and stays in place throughout.

I recommend this product for quality and price. I use my bicycle on a daily basis to get around so this piece of kit is absolutely essential to me...MUST BUY!!!

PS: IF YOU CAN'T FIT IT PROPERLY, DO NOT BLAME THE MANUFACTURER!!!

Zefal Swan Road Clip-On Guard - Black, Size 28
Zefal Swan Road Clip-On Guard - Black, Size 28

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a permanent solution to torrential rain, no matter ..., 11 Jan. 2015
Not a permanent solution to torrential rain, no matter how tight it is secured onto the cycle it moves about due to potholes and movement. It does help a bit but I've already moved on to full on mudguards.

BTR LARGE Handlebar Bike Bag Pannier with Mobile Phone Holder with Clear PVC Screen - Water Resistant - Black
Offered by BTR Direct Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars and is very sturdy and the phone does not shake about during journeys, 3 Dec. 2014
Absolutely does the job and is well worth the money. It is fully waterproof, I have been using it in all weather including torrential rain so no problems there. It has three straps to secure it on the cycle and will never come off, and is very sturdy and the phone does not shake about during journeys. My only criticism is that it faces down a bit too low so I cannot view the entirety of my device when riding. You can do without really but I'm now looking for an alternative.

IVSO Premium Tempered-Glass Screen Protector for HTC Nexus 9 8.9-Inch Tablet (Tempered Glass - 1 Pack)
Offered by Gambolex

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, bad overall...(not sure)., 3 Dec. 2014
Not bad due to low cost, but definitely sub quality compare to some other I've bought for other devices. The protector cover the Nexus 9 perfectly and it is really easy to apply with all the necessary stickers and clothes provided. The responsiveness of the screen is just as good before and after application. The only problem and definitely a major one, is that the protector came scratched or maybe slightly damaged out of the box. The non sticky side of the protector comes without a removable protective layer so I guess it got damaged during (long) delivery trip, who knows.!!??...at first sight the packaging looks really good and everything is well wrapped up but the protector is covered with small non-removable smudges in different places. It is not noticeable when the screen is on but the tablet looks old or maybe a bit rugged when the screen is off...this is definitely messing with my OCD, i will definitely spend more money when better products become available!!!

Neet© - 3 Port HDMI AUTO SWITCH 3x1 Mini Hub Box (3 way input 1 output) 1080p Full HD v1.3b HDMI Switcher
Offered by Neet Cables

5.0 out of 5 stars Low cost perfect solution...recommended when your TV runs out of HDMI output sockets., 10 Nov. 2014
Does what it says on the box...perfectly. Picture quality is not compromised at all and the auto switch feature really works accordingly. I personally use it for my PS3, PS4 and chromecast and it recognises when I switch between one device to the next just as it says it does.

Cruzer Fit 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ33-032G-B35)
Cruzer Fit 32 GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive (SDCZ33-032G-B35)
Offered by MyMemory

1.0 out of 5 stars Crap, 10 Nov. 2014
No good, Bluetooth 2.0 is way too slow and the thing did not last even a year.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 13, 2014 2:12 PM GMT

Ultimate Shield Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Sony Xperia Z3
Ultimate Shield Premium Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Sony Xperia Z3
Offered by Ultimate Shield

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy buy buy!!!, 10 Nov. 2014
Unlike the LG G3 cut-out this protector is absolutely perfect. It fits the device accordingly, the quality is outstanding, real protection against scratches, water and even smudges. The packaging is safe and solid so no worries about handling during delivery. WORTH THE MONEY!!!

SUPCASE LG G3 Case - Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid Protective Case (Black/Black)
Offered by I-Blason EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled by the low price, THIS IS THE BEST CASE FOR THE LG G3 GARANTEE!!!, 10 Nov. 2014
I have spent a fair amount of cash on numerous cases but this one is by far the best I've ever spent my hard earned cash on. The case is really solid, it fits to perfection, is not too bulky so the phone does not lose its gorgeous look but not too light in order too provide real protection... Must buy for the LG G3.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5