Profile for Agnes Faludi > Reviews

Disarm The Descent
Disarm The Descent
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Kills it, 30 Oct 2013
This review is from: Disarm The Descent (MP3 Download)
I think one of the best album from Killswitch Engage and just makes me wat to go to their concert.

Rotring Tikky Mechanical Pencil Black Barrel (Set of 3 - 0.35 mm, 0.50 mm and 0.70 mm)
Price: 7.71

3.0 out of 5 stars rotring, 22 April 2013
Hello,

I bought these mechanical pencils a while ago. And was everything fine with them for a while, but now one of them which one i used is broken.

Monin Premium Coconut Puree 1 L
Monin Premium Coconut Puree 1 L
Offered by Sarahs Coffee Company
Price: 10.88

5.0 out of 5 stars puree, 22 April 2013
Hy,

I tried before this puree and than I felt in love soo I bought it and I will mix with alcohols and ice creams.

Kings Cutlery Tea Spoons - Pack of 12 | Stainless Steel Tea Spoons, Genware Kings Cutlery, Teaspoons
Offered by Bar Equipment Direct
Price: 5.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Tea spoons, 22 April 2013
Hello,

Wow...they are amazing spoons and I love them. Nicely decorated and quality spoons for every day use or for your guests...

Staedtler Lumocolor Permanent Marker Set 31 SET4 Assorted Tip Sizes - Black (Pack of 4)
Price: 9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Black Markers, 22 April 2013
Hello,
They are really good pens, markers for drawing...I still using them and I don't have any problem with them.

Paul's Boutique Women's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Bracelet PA001BKTT
Offered by JS Watch Shop Ltd
Price: 16.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Paul's, 22 April 2013
Hy,

This watch has really nice quality and working good. This was a really good offer when I got it and very good value for the money what I paid. Also in shops and in other websites was more expensive.