Profile for Lilias Darcy-fox > Reviews

Content by Lilias Darcy-fox

Lilias Darcy-fox "book maniac" (U.K.)

Page: 1 | 2
The Glory of Angels
The Glory of Angels
by Edward Lucie-Smith
Price: 19.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Sumptiousness!, 12 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Glory of Angels (Hardcover)
I have never owned such a wonderful book, it is truly sumptious. A lovely binding which opens in the middle like a Palace Door. to the beautiful pages of Angels, some old and some modern. Depicting Angels as they should be, dignified and beautiful.

Recovering the Soul: A Scientific and Spiritual Search
Recovering the Soul: A Scientific and Spiritual Search
by Larry Dossey
Price: 10.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 27 July 2013
I am a Dossey fan but this book I found both challenging and exiting . Absolutely loved it. He talks alot of sense and everything is explained clearly. so if you are on a quest and quantum physics interest you. read it.

Sleepy Ocean
Sleepy Ocean
Price: 13.26

5.0 out of 5 stars happy sleep, 27 July 2013
This review is from: Sleepy Ocean (Audio CD)
As it turned out, I was born and grew up by the sea, so afteer trying out various sleep inducing cd's which did not do much for me, this one DID. It is so real that you can even visualise the sea just outside your window. I have been able to drift off easily while listening to this. the title is well chosen. It is also just the thing for stress relief, I heartily recommend this cd. go on try it, you wont be sorry.

Lilias

Journaling with Jesus: How to Draw Closer to God
Journaling with Jesus: How to Draw Closer to God
by Carol Round
Price: 6.52

2.0 out of 5 stars Shallow, 8 May 2013
i was not impressed ar all with this book. I guess I was looking for something with more spiritual depth, more of a challenge. Not the books fault it may well be just the thing for someone else.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Soothing scent., 8 May 2013
I can heartily recommend this product. I have always loved the scent of Rose Water, it reminds me of my much loved Grandmother. I love this particular one it really soothes and refreshes my face after makeup removal or on a hot day by the beach. I recommend having it in your bag at all times.

Woman Striped Pattern Fingerless Thumbhole Gloves Black White Pair
Woman Striped Pattern Fingerless Thumbhole Gloves Black White Pair
Offered by sourcingmap
Price: 3.30

2.0 out of 5 stars not as seen, 8 May 2013
These look longer on the illustration and might be ok for children.. I certainly would not recommend these at all.

I Ching and You
I Ching and You
by Diana ffarington Hook

4.0 out of 5 stars useful partner., 8 May 2013
This review is from: I Ching and You (Paperback)
This is a very useful book to have along with the I ching. I have got alot from it and would recommend this to anyone wanting to study the I Ching further, it is a facinating read.

Gitanjali (Unabridged Start Publishing LLC)
Gitanjali (Unabridged Start Publishing LLC)
Price: 0.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Tagore, 8 May 2013
There is little to be said for the greatest of Tagore's poems, it is proufoundy beautiful and I always like to have it close by me. Of course I would recommend this to people.

Alpaca Crochet Adult Chullo Hat With Earflaps, available in a range of natual wool colours - Fair trade and hand-knitted in Bolivia. One Size
Offered by Tumi Latin American Crafts
Price: 9.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Winter warmest, 15 Feb 2013
[[ASIN:B009ZUVE88 Alpaca Crochet Adult Chullo Hat With Earflaps, available in a range of natual wool colo
urs - Fair trade and hand-knitted in Bolivia. One Size]]

Iam so pleased with my lovely chullo hat, the design is fun and the hat so in fashion. Apart from that it is blissfully warm to wear and the head and ears well protected, A truly well made item.

The Garden At Highgrove
The Garden At Highgrove
by Prince of Wales Charles

5.0 out of 5 stars b, 1 Feb 2010
This book never leaves my bedside, on dreary days it transports me, and I feel I am there walking and being still in such a lovely space. If it was my garden I would have to return after I died as I could not ever bear to leave it.

Page: 1 | 2