Profile for claremc > Reviews

claremc

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Multiple Blessings
Multiple Blessings

3.0 out of 5 stars I prefer the Kate in this book than the one on TCL, 26 Nov 2014
The Kate in this book is supportive and loving towards her husband Jon. She is patient and welcoming to people who wanted to help and she let the control go easily at such a time when her six babies were most vanvable . The Kate we see on TCL Jon and Kate plus 8 is grouchy, rude, not accommodating and a total control freak.
I would of liked some more content or stories of the babies, less of God and more of the six blessings this book was meant to be about.

Ergonomic Ring-Pen
Ergonomic Ring-Pen

5.0 out of 5 stars No more struggling, 13 Nov 2014
This review is from: Ergonomic Ring-Pen
After having deep brain stimulation surgery for my Dystonia I had developed micrographia and have struggled for a whole year but with this pen I've got the ability to write recognisable hand writing and for a fantastic price and great that the refills are now available

Nothing Left to Lose (Guarded Hearts Book 1)
Nothing Left to Lose (Guarded Hearts Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down, 5 Sep 2014
Loved the story couldn't put it down would recommend if you are a fan of girl meets boy they fall in love but too scared to admit their feelings until almost too late.

Free Falling
Free Falling

5.0 out of 5 stars A unexpected ending, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Free Falling (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed the story and it had me thinking back to previous chapters to make the pieces fit together. I did find the constant use of the characters "biting their lips" and Maisie willing the tears not to fall annoying. Reading the last 3 chapters I was on edge as the truth unravelled and pleased that it wasn't the average girl leaves good guy ends up with bad boy although I was hoping that something did happen Between Maisie and Zache.
Overall another good story .

Enjoying the Chase (Guarded Hearts Book 2)
Enjoying the Chase (Guarded Hearts Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars A shock ending, 16 July 2014
I started to dislike Lee in this book. The mood swings were understandable at first but then just seemed to spiral to being annoying and the trust element for her and Kyle just silly and the fact that she saw nothing hurtful about seeing Mike while living in Kyle's house and carrying his baby was so selfish. Whenever a part of the story involved Rachael I was almost screaming at the book for Kyle to man up. I fell in love with Dereck in this book he was sweet and funny by far my favourite character in this book but Cams change of character disappointed me. The 2 elements of the shock ending one being heartbreaking the other being rushed into the last few.

The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing ending, 24 Jun 2014
I enjoyed the story and found that it was just about to get into a good part and it ended. As not to ruin the ending for someone who hasn't read it yet I won't say what happens but I just thought the story could of continued a little more than it did. I felt the author rushed it and ended it in a disappointing way. there could of been more to the story.

Kindle Range Micro USB Mains Wall Charger for All Kindle Touch / Fire / PaperWhite - Extra Long Cable (includes charging indicating light)
Offered by A-one Store

1.0 out of 5 stars disappointed but company did there best, 19 Jun 2014
I ordered this charger previously 4 month's ago and it was fab but unfortunately it was damaged while on holiday so reordered when home. What I received was a totally different charger it didn't look the same and guess what it didn't work but credit to the company they sent me another one unfortunately this one didn't work either . I now use an old phone charger to charge my kindle and this charger work's as a second charger for my phone. I wish that companies who sell products that change stock change the photo so as a customer I'm buying what I'm seeing on screen as this picture is nothing like the 2 I've received.

The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition (Full)
The Keepers: Lost Progeny Collector's Edition (Full)

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 5 May 2014
It's a great game, couldn't put it down a good story line too have also purchased other big fish games after playing this one

Can You Escape - Tower
Can You Escape - Tower

4.0 out of 5 stars good game wanted more levels, 3 April 2014
This review is from: Can You Escape - Tower (App)
Good game did Need to watch the help video's as some of the puzzles did not make sense and did end up trying everything and wanted more e levels

Ultimate Addons Pink Girls Kids Handbag Storage Case suitable for holding LeapFrog LeapReader
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and looks very smart, 23 Jan 2014
Brought this for my 4yr old daughter as she had the LeapReader for christmas, she is delighted it holds her LeapReader pen, and all her books (6 at the moment) and she feels very grown up when it comes out with us. A little to heavey for her to wear with the across the body carrier strap it comes with but comfortable to be held by handles.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4