Profile for Vardis > Reviews

Vardis "Vardis" (London)

Coleman Rainfly for Coleman 8-Person Instant Tent
Coleman Rainfly for Coleman 8-Person Instant Tent

2.0 out of 5 stars Why not full length!!, 28 Aug 2013
I bought this as added protection against any heavy downpours and sure enough on my first outing got a full 24 hour downpour!!
Unfortunately this fly sheet is only half length and attaches to the poles of the tent so when it's pouring with rain all this fly does is funnel the water straight onto the tent which then leaks through the seams! Totally useless as rain protection! Awoke to a massive pool of water inside the tent!
Why do only the Australians get the proper full length fly with awning???
That's whats needed here in the UK!

Kiss Of Death [Limited Edition]
Kiss Of Death [Limited Edition]
Price: 12.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Kiss of Death, 12 Feb 2007
I'm an old fan of Motorhead (On Parole was my first album) and have to admit I don't think Lemmy and the boys have ever really topped Bomber and Overkill, so I was pleasently surprised to hear this latest offering. Some great 'head tunes (tho' lemmy's lyrics are getting (even more) ridiculous in his old age!! (hence the 3 stars!)

"Be my baby","Living in the past", "Under the gun, "Trigger","Devil i know" and "Sucker" are great proper Motorhead toons and make this album worth it's asking price. Just avoid "God was never on your side" (oh dear!) but don't hold it against the big L-meister, and I have to say Sword of glory is a surprising grower. All in all it would have been a fantastic EP.Instead you get a good album but hey, you can't knock 'em too much..there a blinkin' institution! So rock on!