Profile for V. Creer > Reviews

Content by V. Creer

V. Creer (London)

Page: 1 | 2
DX WETSHOES by Two Bare Feet - Unisex Adults / Childrens - SIZES CHILDS 10 TO ADULT 11, 7, GREY
Offered by Mikes Diving Ltd
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Way to big, 10 Jun 2014
Recieved on time and efficiently To big so need to return get a smaller size.
Pain cause now I have to return it!

A3002S013 - UK 8 (S) - Black Corset
A3002S013 - UK 8 (S) - Black Corset
Offered by Corset-Story
Price: 19.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 11 April 2014
This review is from: UK20022006SK1 Corset and tutu set
Bought for my Daughter.. .
It fit beautifully and she look amazing in it and it was good quality.
Great buy and great value for money.

GoPro Hero 3 Edition Camcorder - Black (12 MP)
GoPro Hero 3 Edition Camcorder - Black (12 MP)
Offered by TODO! TODO!
Price: 359.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow... amazing., 8 April 2014
This is the best action recording gadget ever. Bought it for my brother for latest skiing holiday... it was so much fun ans easy to use. The pictures and film it capture was incredible..

You will not regret buying the GoPro.

Jawbone Large UP Fitness Tracking Wristband - Black Onyx
Jawbone Large UP Fitness Tracking Wristband - Black Onyx
Price: 64.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever!, 8 April 2014
Love the Jawbone... easy to use, reliable and fun.
records my steps, my activities and best of all my sleep and tells me when I need more sleep.
Best fitness tracking gadget ever..
Highly recommend.

4 Pairs High Performance Ladies Ski Socks Long Hose Thermal Socks Size 4-7
4 Pairs High Performance Ladies Ski Socks Long Hose Thermal Socks Size 4-7
Offered by Mailboxsocks
Price: 10.40

3.0 out of 5 stars not bad, 8 April 2014
These are OK.. not the best.. they fit fine, but had to through 1 pair away as I couldn't get the sweaty smell out of them.

Philips Avance Collection HR1869/30 700 Watt Juicer in White
Philips Avance Collection HR1869/30 700 Watt Juicer in White
Offered by Ideabright Ltd
Price: 171.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst, 8 April 2014
I have been juicing for 10 years and have been through only 2 of the original juicers... When I needed a replacement I decided to get the new improved upgrade.... WORST BUY EVER!!! I bought the small version of this, the juice had lots of bits in it and then the handle broke, I then upgraded to the bigger model... worst ever,, even more bits in the juice all the time... chewing my way through my juices is not great.
I have now gone back to the original Philips machine as it is the only one that works well and I know it will last me 5 years... I juices most days...

Don't buy... go back to the old original Philips juicer... Philips need to go back to the drawing board with this model.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2014 9:08 AM BST

Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White
Black Canyon Womens Ski Goggles - White
Price: 22.41

3.0 out of 5 stars beginner, 8 April 2014
I bought these, they were a good price but I should have gone into a store to try some first..
There is nothing wrong with the product and the lenses are really great... they just sit a bit low on my nose so I couldn't breath.. I think this had more to do with my face shape than the goggles.
I did wear them a couple of times and they didn't fog up and seemed like they were good quality.

Trespass Women's Lohan Ski Pants - Black, Large
Trespass Women's Lohan Ski Pants - Black, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 8 April 2014
These were good quality at a reasonable price.. I'm a beginner skier so didn't want to get anything too expensive.. these were a great buy and look great on, kept me warm, and washed really well.
I can recommend.

BAZAAR BAG  - Giant Beanbag PURPLE - Indoor & Outdoor Bean Bag - MASSIVE 180x140cm - GREAT for Garden
BAZAAR BAG - Giant Beanbag PURPLE - Indoor & Outdoor Bean Bag - MASSIVE 180x140cm - GREAT for Garden
Offered by Comfort Co
Price: 57.99

5.0 out of 5 stars so comfy, 8 April 2014
bought this for my daughter.. it was a great buy.. it was bigger than I expected, but very comfortable, she even uses it as a bed to lie on.
Great buy

Funky Rucksack (#99008) (Green - Stereos) Backpack for boys Girls School College Gym A4 Folder
Offered by GFM Fashion

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bag and Durable, 26 Feb 2014
Bought for my daughter as a school bag.. she is in year 7 and has lots of books, as well as all the extras.
She also travels by bus and train to school so the bag is put through its' paces.
This bag has proved to be very durable and hard wearing, she loves it and it doesn't crush her books the way some bags do.

Great Bag.. I recommend it..

Page: 1 | 2