ARRAY(0xac862bc4)

PERSONALISED DAY YOU WERE BORN 50TH BIRTHDAY GIFT
Offered by Countercraft Gifts
Price: 12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 2 Nov 2013
I believe this product to be amazing. The information stated is very interesting . I think it's a good variety of different facts and is a lovely gift to treasure forever, the case it comes in is good quality and the personalisation writing is presented well. I am extremely pleased with my purchase.

50TH BIRTHDAY SURVIVAL KIT BLUE
50TH BIRTHDAY SURVIVAL KIT BLUE

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this is amazing, 2 Nov 2013
Personally I am very impressed with how witty and fun this product is. Who ever thought of this idea is a genius ! Product is cute and fun yet so meaningful and something you want to keep forever. The card explaining everything was very useful and decorated lovely. I am yet to give it to my dad (as it's for his 50th birthday) but I have no doubt in my mind that he will love it. I am considering future events in which I could return to purchase further versions of the product! Very very happy customer :)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving this product !, 2 Nov 2013
This primer definitely does what it says on the tin! After applying a generous layer to my skin my makeup stays on all day! I use it under bare minerals foundation as the branded primer was very expensive so I was looking for a cheaper option but still of good quality and I certainly found it. This item is great value for money and the quality of the primer is excellent. I will be returning when my tube is empty. Very happy indeed!

W7 Camouflage Kit Cream Concealer Palette
W7 Camouflage Kit Cream Concealer Palette
Offered by Beauty Store Uk
Price: 3.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall happy, 2 Nov 2013
I am overall pleased with my product but have found a few of the colours are too dark for my skin so are unusable to me. I was disappointed with the application brush as it is small and doesn't hold a lot of product at any one time. However the colours that I am using are very nice and I find the concealer is a nice consistency and not too heavy on my skin. I will
Purchase more of this product in the future. Overall I'm happy with my purchase .

Personalised 17th Birthday Acrylic Gift Tag for Her, unique 17th birthday gift for her, special 17th birthday gift tag
Offered by Personalised Gift Ideas
Price: 3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gift and great seller, 2 Nov 2013
Firstly I would like to start off by expressing how pleased I was with the customer care this particular seller portrayed! I went on holiday 2 days after purchasing my item and silly me forgot to send off the personalisation details, kindly they called to chase me up so that they could gain the correct details and pursue my order so that it would still arrive in the dates stated. I believe this to be very nice of them to go to the effort of this just to look after their customers. Secondly I'd like to make clear how pleased I am with the quality and beauty of my product! I bought this for my little sisters 17th present (one of many) and she and I both thought it was spectacular, the writing was clear and of a good size and the product was a good weight and size. I believe this to be a wonderful gift and will be returning in the future for up coming birthdays and possibly christmas if this is available .

Royal Cosmetic Connections Classic Lipstick Collection.
Royal Cosmetic Connections Classic Lipstick Collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 2 Nov 2013
I am extremely pleased with my set of lipsticks . I have had compliments on every colour from the set that I have worn so far and constantly asked where I got them from. Will definitely be recommending to all my friends!

W7 Eyelust Mascara - Blackest Black 15ml
W7 Eyelust Mascara - Blackest Black 15ml
Offered by Online Beauty Ltd
Price: 2.02

3.0 out of 5 stars Ran out / dried up quickly, 2 Nov 2013
I found this product good value for money and delivery was quick . My one disappointment is how fast the product ran out. After only 3 weeks the mascara had dried up and was no longer useable. To be honest after paying what I payed I can understand the product isn't going to last like other higher end brands on the market. However this will not stop me buying other products from them as they were very cheap!

niceEshop(TM) Hot Pink Bow-Tie White Silicone Soft Cover Case for Apple iPhone 5 5G 6th Gen +Screen Protector
Offered by Cosy-Zone
Price: 1.59

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this item!, 2 Nov 2013
I absolutely love this item, delivery was quick and item is great for the price I paid. Just one slight thing that let's it down is that it's slightly too big for my iPhone 5s so occasionally when I'm on the phone the cover will start to slip off. To me this is not a big deal but I understand to others it may be . Overall very happy.

Blackberry And Raspberry Jelly Domes - 600 Pack
Blackberry And Raspberry Jelly Domes - 600 Pack
Offered by Sweets 'n' Candy
Price: 5.72

2.0 out of 5 stars Product is poor quality, 2 Nov 2013
No problems with packaging and delivery side of things but quality of sweets was poor. Tasted absolutely vile. Next time I will be sure to buy a more expensive brand as this turned out to be a waste of money!