Profile for pjamesw > Reviews

Content by pjamesw

pjamesw (Devon UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Spiller & Tait Signature Blend - Coffee Beans 1kg Bag - Award Winning - Top Speciality Coffee Roasted in the UK - Gourmet Beans for Great Tasting Coffee at Home - Espresso Blend Suitable for All Coffee Machines - Premium Arabica Beans - Free UK Postage
Offered by S & T Wholesale

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific Coffee beans, 5 Dec. 2014
I loved this coffee so much I ordered another bag. Very smooth and about the right strength with great flavour. Better than well known brand beans I've tried them all. It's a shame they don't do a smaller pack for sampling. But based on my tasting this 1kg you can't go far wrong.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2014 3:45 PM GMT

VITCAS Black Stove Fire Rope Seal 8mm - 2 metres
VITCAS Black Stove Fire Rope Seal 8mm - 2 metres
Offered by Plumbing Supermarket

5.0 out of 5 stars ... I required and it arrived very promptly - the worst bit is fitting it to the stove that not ..., 4 Oct. 2014
Exactly what I required and it arrived very promptly - the worst bit is fitting it to the stove that not the ropes problem though.

Skechers  Galex Range Chukka Boots Mens  Brown Braun (CHOC) Size: 43 EU/9 UK
Skechers Galex Range Chukka Boots Mens Brown Braun (CHOC) Size: 43 EU/9 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Great casual shoes, 26 Mar. 2014
Comfortable and stylist these boots fits well and go great with jeans . They are also good value for money

Think Mens Stone Low Black Schwarz (sz/kombi 09) Size: 42
Think Mens Stone Low Black Schwarz (sz/kombi 09) Size: 42
Offered by Schuhmoden Onlineshop

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 26 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Think Mens Stone Low (Shoes)
I already own a pair of Think shoes and have been so impressed with their comfort that I purchased these and haven't been disappointed.

Miele S380, S381, S2000, S4000, S5000 and S6000 series vacuum cleaner turbobrush tool
Offered by Selectric London Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to our Miele vacuum, 6 Nov. 2013
We needed this attachment as the one that came with the cleaner was difficult to use over carpet whereas this works fine,.

BRAND NEW TALK TALK YOUVIEW HUAWEI DN370T 320GB FREEVIEW PVR TV BOX
BRAND NEW TALK TALK YOUVIEW HUAWEI DN370T 320GB FREEVIEW PVR TV BOX

5.0 out of 5 stars Great box works like a dream, 6 Nov. 2013
Excellent for catch up and scrolling back for programmes missed. Do remember all Demand player work except for the TalkTalk player as you need to be a TalkTalk customer subscribing to the TV package.

New Srixon AD333 Yellow Balls - 1 Dozen
New Srixon AD333 Yellow Balls - 1 Dozen
Offered by SuperJacksGolfShop

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite Golf Ball, 6 Oct. 2013
I always use these balls they do not mark easily I get good distance and being yellow are easier to find than a white ball. A good all round ball for the average golfer.

The World According to Bob: The further adventures of one man and his street-wise cat

5.0 out of 5 stars Super sequel to A Cat Named Bob, 6 Oct. 2013
A very easy read and a great follow on from James's first book. I love the story line and the inside track of life as a drug addict and how he broke through the addiction.

Veho VSS-009-360BT M4 Portable Rechargable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker with Track Control
Offered by elevenfirst

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant little device, 6 Oct. 2013
I bought this for holidays and I used it on our recent visit to our house in Spain - great sound from such a little device. Anyone wanting some outdoor music cannot go wrong with this device the sound is great.

I Will Be There (Full Concert Version)
I Will Be There (Full Concert Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant track, 6 Oct. 2013
I love this track although my first hearing was at a friends funeral but the words were very apt - this full concert version is better than the ordinary track on the album.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3