Profile for Enigmatic Blonde > Reviews

Content by Enigmatic Blonde

Enigmatic Blonde "Enigmatic Blonde" (Bristol)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Kryptonite New York Fahgettaboudit Mini Lock
Kryptonite New York Fahgettaboudit Mini Lock
Offered by Fawkes Cycles

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe and secure!, 17 Sep 2014
Does what it says on the tin. It IS heavy (as everyone says) but its solid and the best out there - - in my opinion a no brainer for your bike security!

Eyelevel Daisy Polarised Women's Sunglasses Black One Size
Eyelevel Daisy Polarised Women's Sunglasses Black One Size

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, 17 Sep 2014
Excellent glasses! Simple design, I wanted some strong polarised lenses as I have very photosensitive. I normally buy other well known branded glasses, but have decided that the rate I get through them, its simply a waste. These are far better - and I can buy several pairs!

Highly recommended.

SMOBY Builder Max tractor trailer - 7/033389
SMOBY Builder Max tractor trailer - 7/033389
Offered by Jacksons Leisure Supplies Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for your little digger enthusiasts!, 21 Mar 2014
So my son is obsessed with diggers and all forms of machinery, but diggers in particular. So after much looking about we decided on this one by Smoby. A few reviews said the instructions were poor and it took them several hours to construct, but we thought what the hey, let's go with it.

Quick delivery, great price and it took about an hour to construct. It's solid, seems very well manufactured and ticks all the boxes. So I would highly recommend it!

VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Fire Station
VTech Baby Toot-Toot Drivers Fire Station
Offered by Kids Stuff Toys

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that impressed....., 11 Mar 2014
.....I have to say that out of the Toot Toot range, this is the piece I was least impressed with. The blue ramp doesn't stay on, wether this is just a fault with my sons or all of them I couldn't say, and it doesn't really do much. My son seems to enjoy it for a short while and he's the one that counts.....but if trying to decide what to go for.....the garage is better or the circuit.

The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight
The Hairy Dieters: How to Love Food and Lose Weight

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh yesssssssss!, 11 Mar 2014
Fad diets are a waste of time.....I know it, you know it! Weight loss is simple maths. Eat less + exercise more = weight loss. These recipes are fantastic and give you lots of great ideas to expand on too. Good for the whole family, and I've lost a stone and a half over several months without really paying any attention to it.

Highly recommended!

Play-doh Candy Jar
Play-doh Candy Jar
Offered by 123lesjouets

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Mar 2014
This review is from: Play-doh Candy Jar (Toy)
Lots of bits of playdoh cutters and shapes to keep little minds and fingers entertained. Highly recommended for any gender or occasion.

72 Woven Sew in School Name Tapes Name Tags Labels, SEND MESSAGE WITH DETAILS AFTER ORDERING
Offered by Woven Labels UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 11 Mar 2014
Fab, fast service. The labels are spot on, couldn't fault them. Exactly as expected, followed the easy instructions and all came though correctly. Highly recommended!

Angry Birds 7-in-1 Stationery Set
Angry Birds 7-in-1 Stationery Set
Offered by Shop4World

5.0 out of 5 stars Angry stationary., 11 Mar 2014
Yep, it's ideal for your Angry birds fans. Great price and great bit of stationary for a party bag or little gift. Go for it!

SGI Jewellery Ltd® 30TH BIRTHDAY NUMBER 30 European Charm Bead 925 Sterling Silver - Fits Pandora Bracelets
Offered by SGI Outlet

4.0 out of 5 stars It's a silver 30 bead........, 11 Mar 2014
......it's a hard one to review. I don't collect charm beads myself, have never been bitten by the bug, but my sister in law does and she's about to be 30. The product looks just like the picture, it isn't hallmarked.....but a lot of cheaper silver now a days isn't. It light....it's a bead!

NEW INFLATABLE SEAGULL 76cm GREAT FOR BEACH SCENES
NEW INFLATABLE SEAGULL 76cm GREAT FOR BEACH SCENES
Offered by Express Goods UK

5.0 out of 5 stars It a blow up seagull!, 3 Mar 2014
I seriously cannot top one of the reviews on here.....never read anything like it. That's said, I went ahead and bought two, despite the warnings if the beady eyes. He was right......they do get you.....in the end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5