Profile for Hani > Reviews

Hani

Barcraft Champagne and Sparkling Wine Stopper
Barcraft Champagne and Sparkling Wine Stopper

5.0 out of 5 stars This one works, 11 May 2014
We have tried it on various bottles of champagne and prosecco, and it worked really well, we could re-open the bottle the next day or the day after just as it was fresh.

Monopoly Junior Board Game
Monopoly Junior Board Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Good family fun!, 11 May 2014
This review is from: Monopoly Junior Board Game (Toy)
We bought it so that we could play some board game with our 4,5-year-old that all of Us enjoys. This game was a perfect choice.
It`s simple enough for my daughter to understand, but it`s also cute, playful and varied enough for all of Us to enjoy.
Little ones can also practice simple mathematics doing the money counting.
I would recommend it to all families with Young kids.

Gymnic / Rody Inflatable Hopping Horse, Orange
Gymnic / Rody Inflatable Hopping Horse, Orange
Offered by Stock-Fachmann

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fabulous, 13 Aug. 2013
Clever, cute and safe toy for both indoor and outdoor. Bought it 3 years ago when DD was 1 and she's been using it ever since. Very durable, lasts forever and is always fun.

The Nursery Rhyme Collection - 33 Musicians Create A Nursery Rhymes Masterpiece [2 CD's]

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have for families with kids, 6 Feb. 2013
We really like the CD, lots of songs, good selection and the music is really varied, enjoyable.
Albeit I would have liked a few songs to be "less rock-and-roll-like", and less instrumental, perhaps sang by children instead of a pop-band, for the sake of smaller children/babies who may prefer clean vocal sounds.
However, for a kids party, this is a perfect CD.

30 x One Step Highly Sensitive 20mIU Ovulation / Fertility Strip Tests (Wide Width). These are identical to what we supply to the NHS
Offered by Home Health (UK) Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective, fulfilled its purpose, 25 Jan. 2013
I found this product really helpful in our family planning.
I have to admit I was not using it adequately at the first month, as I was taking samples in the morning, as opposed to the evening.(Shame on me, I must have missed this part of the user manual:-).
Once I started to use it the correct way the next month, the "miracle" happened immediately.

The Ultimate Pregnancy Journal
The Ultimate Pregnancy Journal
by Alex Lluch
Edition: Spiral-bound

5.0 out of 5 stars Was the ideal choice for me, 25 Jan. 2013
Wonderful product, I was very happy with my purchase.
I was looking for a journal that has lots of space to add notes and memento gathered throughout pregnancy, having lots of creative suggestions and guidance on what and when to record in a nice, scrapbook-like format, but at the same time offers some flexibility to customise the content.
Also, I was looking for something that does not contain a pregancy guide, e.g. diet advice, info on pregnancy itself, as it is my second pregnancy, and I have several pregnancy books/apps if I want to read about it, so this is not something I was expecting from the journal.
This product totally meets the above expectations. Besides question - guided and open notes pages there is a lot of extra space and pages to preserve photos, notes, etc.
Thanks to the spiral binding You may also exclude any part of the abundant content that may not be relevant for You.
The stickers and colourful paper frames included will help You to make it look even nicer and even more unique.

Collistar PERFECT BODY abdomen & hip treatment 250 ml
Collistar PERFECT BODY abdomen & hip treatment 250 ml
Offered by sweetdrop

5.0 out of 5 stars one of the best products available in this price range, 25 Jan. 2013
I have tried several anti-cellulite/slimming products (Bioth**, Lanco*, Clarin**, Chri** Di**, Vich*, etc), and I found that - besides a Vich* product that has unfortunately been withdrawn from the market a few years ago - this one seems to work best.
It features a tingly warm and cold sensation when applied, texture is absorbed quite easily, non-greasy.
The reason why I liked it was that it seems to combat water-retention pretty well, and not only makes the skin appearance smoother and bump-free, but it can help to achieve visibly firmer contours and more sleek silhouette.
I`ve combined the usage with a more or less healthy (but normal calory) diet and some little exercise though.

Melissa & Doug Flower Power Bead Set
Melissa & Doug Flower Power Bead Set

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, inspiring set, lovely colours, 1 Sept. 2012
Nice, inspiring set, lovely colours, 3 strong strings included, durable wooden box. No matter what you make and how you make, the beads match so well it will look good.

Disney Princess Enchanted Hair Rapunzel
Disney Princess Enchanted Hair Rapunzel

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful doll, best quality, 1 Sept. 2012
This doll is beautiful, good quality, it has become our favourite instantly. We have plaited its long hair to protect it from getting to "tangled":-)

Babystart FertilFocus Ovulation Microscope
Babystart FertilFocus Ovulation Microscope

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, easy-to-use, 1 Sept. 2012
Really good product, small, compact, the built-in lamp makes it very easy to read the result. I used a different ovulation microscope a few years back for planning my first child, but this one is much better.