Profile for Ean Barr > Reviews

Content by Ean Barr

Ean Barr

6 x Clear LCD Screen Protectors for Motorola Defy Mini (XT320) - Anti-Scratch Guards Display Savers
Offered by Membrane Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Gr8 4 the job, 6 Mar. 2014
I've used these quite a few times, they are very easy to apply with no bubbles or creases, they last well for the money don't scrape easy nor peal off at the corners for long enough, I will have more of these in time to come.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars functional quality, 6 Mar. 2014
This is may be the second one of these I've bought, well worth the money as I continually put my phone through a lot of bumps and scrapes it service's the purpose well, the local dealers who sell these don't have the quality nor can they compete with this price, I'll have another one I expect, but at least it protects my phone very well.

Uplift: The Complete Original Trilogy (Uplift Omnibus Book 1)
Uplift: The Complete Original Trilogy (Uplift Omnibus Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars the original, 6 Mar. 2014
This is a fantastic read, with an array of characters and concepts of possible different life forms way beyond the norm, well worth a read if you like to immerse yourself in another universe.

Exiles: The Uplift Storm Trilogy (Uplift Omnibus Book 2)
Exiles: The Uplift Storm Trilogy (Uplift Omnibus Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars open minded, 6 Mar. 2014
Only read if you are open minded and willing to except the fantastic, I found this a great read, lots of twists and turns with outlandish concepts.

Robert Ludlum's Bourne Collection (ebook): 8 Great Novels
Robert Ludlum's Bourne Collection (ebook): 8 Great Novels

5.0 out of 5 stars very complex, 6 Mar. 2014
Much more complex than I ever imagined, after seeing the movies I thought that there would be differences but there are so much more in the books well worth the reading.

E-PRANCE® New 1080P Novatek CPU 1.5" Car DVR Driving Recorder
E-PRANCE® New 1080P Novatek CPU 1.5" Car DVR Driving Recorder

5.0 out of 5 stars Dependable, 6 Mar. 2014
good quality for the price, and predictable in every way of use and function, "dependable" I'd recommend this to anyone great value

Motorola DEFY Mini Sim Free Smartphone - Black Slate and Tangerine
Motorola DEFY Mini Sim Free Smartphone - Black Slate and Tangerine

5.0 out of 5 stars gr8 phone, 22 Aug. 2013
I think this phone is fantastic I have always liked Motorola and this suits my needs perfectly it has every function I would ever require at present but in the future who knows, but as of now I love this wee phone.