Profile for Mark Bamford > Reviews

Dvd ~ Dieter Laser
Offered by bestmediagroup
Price: 5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Sick, 14 Jan 2014
This is a sick film. It has no merit at all. I bought it for someone else and watched it with them. I wish I hadn't.

Maxinest 180 Degree Stack Nest Container Two Tone Grey 50 Litre Capacity 300h x 400w x 600d mm
Offered by BiGDUG
Price: 27.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Used for grocery shopping, 14 Jan 2014
I use two of these for grocery shopping. Perfect. Strong, sturdy, easy to carry. Stacks inside each other when not used or on top of each other when groceries in.

No more carrier bags for me, thank you.

Apple MD199B/A TV
Apple MD199B/A TV
Offered by Office Nerd
Price: 86.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my Apple stable, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Apple MD199B/A TV (Electronics)
Watch BBC iPlayer etc on TV using iPad to Apple TV streaming, no problem.

An other great Apple product. Small, inexpensive , great quality

Archos GamePad 7-inch Tablet (Grey) - (ARM Cortex A9 1.6GHz Processor, 1GB RAM, 8GB Flash, Wi-Fi, Camera, Android 4.1)
Offered by TECH SENSE
Price: 72.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Very cheap feel, slow and freezes, 14 Jan 2014
Very cheap feel, slow and freezes.

Very very disappointed. Took five attempts to set it up as it kept freezing. Eventually it set up but without any of the games installed.

It appears to be so low that it can't keep up with the routine background operations.

Games invariably freeze.

TOG 24 SCOOT KIDS MILATEX SKI JACKET BRIGHT WASABI (5/6)
TOG 24 SCOOT KIDS MILATEX SKI JACKET BRIGHT WASABI (5/6)
Offered by TOG 24
Price: 54.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great winter coat, 14 Jan 2014
I bought this because my daughter had outgrown her first Tog 24 ski jacket. I was so pleased with the first one that I didn't even consider buying any other make.

Its comfortable, very hard wearing, water proof in any weather, and very warm even in the coldest of conditions.

Reflective pattern on the back. Plenty of pockets. Detachable snow skirt (first thing we did was take it off) and a detachable hood so it can be used as a waterproof winter coat or a winter jacket.

PURE EVOKE Flow, Portable DAB/FM/Internet Radio
PURE EVOKE Flow, Portable DAB/FM/Internet Radio
Price: 129.99

1.0 out of 5 stars A great radio that doesn't work properly with the S-1 auxiliary speaker, 10 April 2013
I bought an Evoke Flow with an S-1 speaker in the summer of 2012. The main unit emits a high pitched digital interference noise when the auxiliary speaker is fitted. After several replacements all with the same fault, I still have two faulty Evoke Flows.

The radio itself is excellent, but I can't recommend it because of the issue of noise from the radio when the S-1 is fitted.

The after-sales support from Pure has been appalling:

I contacted them in the summer of 2012 clearly explaining the issue.
9 months later and I still have two faulty Evoke Flows both of which have been sent to me in the last few weeks by Pure after-sales support. They clearly hadn't fixed the problem in production a few weeks ago OR have been sending me out old replacement units.
All I have had from them is "send back the radios and you will get a working replacement". Well, I haven't. How many attempts do they need?
I have also specifically asked for a response from management and have had none.

Genuine Pure Accessory - S-1 Flow, Additional Speaker for Pure Evoke Flow Radio - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Because a fault with the Evoke Flows the S-1 speaker is useless, 10 April 2013

The speaker itself is excellent, but I can't recommend it because of the issue of compatibility with the Evoke Flow which has a fault displayed when the S-1 is fitted.

The after-sales support from Pure has been appalling.

Media Replication CD / DVD / BLU RAY 27mm Clear DVD 6 Way Case for 6 Disc (Pack of 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable case, 6 April 2013
This case is just like it looked like on the image, so no surprises. Its a good case but not exceptional.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made, good finish and excellent value for money, 6 April 2013
This bed frame is well made, good finish and excellent value for money.

It is made from rubber wood which has a definite hardwood look to it. The various pieces are made from smaller bits of wood that have been spliced together. This has been done very well. The frame is quite sturdy. It is better than a bed frame of twice the price that I have bought in the past.

I was going to give this a 4* rating because I like the bed. However, as an economy bed I absolutely love it, hence the five stars.

(It was an exceptionally swift delivery with the bed arriving a couple of days after I ordered it)

Silverstone Fortress FT02B V1.4 Tower PC Casing ATX Black
Silverstone Fortress FT02B V1.4 Tower PC Casing ATX Black
Offered by PreisCompany
Price: 243.05

5.0 out of 5 stars best case that money can buy, 14 Feb 2013
I was so pleased when I unpacked this, and I just got more and more happy as I built my PC ...

Quality: is nothing short of excellent

Ease of use: is nothing short of excellent. plenty of room and everything is easy to get to even when full. The power button is on the top: excellent. All the cables are on the top not the back: excellent.

Size: big, but in a good way.. I have a Noctua NH-D14 CPU cooler in it .. and they are BIG.

Airflow: astounding: this thing could keep anything cool.

Noise: unbelievable. the amount of airflow this thing pushes out with it being barely audible is astounding.

Great case for my 3770K. I have a Asus P8Z77 in it so the case fans don't turn at all as in normal use the CPU is a cool 28deg .. and silent.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8