Profile for Lapid > Reviews

Content by Lapid

Lapid "Lapid" (Midlands)

Page: 1 | 2
instaGRIND® Teeth Grinding Night Guard - 2mm Soft (Minimal Grinding)
instaGRIND® Teeth Grinding Night Guard - 2mm Soft (Minimal Grinding)
Offered by denLAB Limited

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT product and excellent service., 4 Oct 2014
In a word, BRILLIANT! Mould kit arrived within 48 hours, instructions were clear and if you are in any doubt about your impression, you can email DenLab a picture and they will tell you if its OK or not. Taking the impression was easy enough to do and from sending it off, my guard arrived within a week.

Communication was excellent throughout - emails received to say they'd sent the pack, then received the mould and that it was OK, then that it had been despatched.

The guard itself is quite small and comfortable to wear. It fits perfectly and doesn't irritate my gums at all. I can tell a difference in my jar already after only 3 days use.

VERY impressed - would highly recommend!

Mini Handheld FAN - Portable Cooling Travel Battery Operated Fan / Beach Summer (White)
Offered by eBuyGB

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless!, 25 Jun 2014
Surprised to see that others have rated this 5 stars - can only assume I have a dud as this is awful! It makes a lot of noise - but produces nothing more than a pathetic half hearted draft. For the noise it produces, you expect it to give a small breeze - but nope, rubbish. Am returning it - I know it was only £1.49, but it is completely useless.

Xtb Issue One Bible Discovery for Childr
Xtb Issue One Bible Discovery for Childr

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 10 May 2013
Really pleased with this booklet. Bought for my 8 year old, It's easy to use, has good illustrations and plenty of activities to make it interesting.

Digital Additions® Portable Power Supply & Battery Extender Charger for Apple iPhone 3G 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod, iPod Touch, Nano + any iPod with a standard Dock Connector Port)
Offered by Hamdis

3.0 out of 5 stars Its "OK", 17 April 2011
This charged my iPhone 4 from 10% to 100% in 4 hours on 4 duracel AA batteries. I bought this as I'm going camping soon, but am not convinced its going to do the job. When the phone was charging, it kept churping and flashing the apple symbol on the screen, which was a little worrying, although it did charge and the phone is fine. I think 1 charge has about killed the duracell batteries, which could make it quite an expensive way of charging the phone. So I'd rate it as "OK", not as good as I was expecting.

Archos 605 20GB WiFi Harry Potter Edition inc 4 films pre loaded Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone, The Chamber of Secrets,The Prisoner of Azkaban, The Goblet of Fire. Portable Media Player 4.3" High Resolution touch screen 800x480 pixels convenient leg stand

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent - but get the dock..., 9 Feb 2009
This little device is wonderful! We bought it to use in the car to entertain the children on long journeys, and to store films, photos etc. And its brilliant!

If you're fairly tech-savvy, its a breeze to use. If not, make sure you read the instructions in the online manual very carefully.

From reading other reviews on Amazon, I bought the doc - and I'm so glad I did. Charging the device from USB takes well over 24 hours, whereas the doc charges it much faster. You can also record straight off the TV, digi box or sky, DVD player etc if you use the doc, and its very easy.

Am really, very impressed!

Lola's Pink Milk Game
Lola's Pink Milk Game

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent game!, 9 Feb 2009
This review is from: Lola's Pink Milk Game (Toy)
Bought for my 3 year old daughter, and what a hit it is! Its quite a simple board game to play - move round using the dice, collect pink milk cards if you land on a pink milk square, lose one if you land on a tiger, get 3 cards and its a race to the centre. Simple premise, but really effective. My daughter has learnt to count on the squares, recognise the number patterns from the dice and thoroughly enjoys the game - highly recommended!

Canon Pixma MP 970 Photo All-in-One (3-in-1) with colour TFT screen and Easy Scroll Wheel. Packed with Direct photo printing for digital and analogue camera users (FAU, PictBridge, Memory Card, Mobile phone), advanced media handling and wired network connectivity.

1.0 out of 5 stars Can only assume a faulty batch - print quality rubbish!, 18 Jan 2009
I bought this printer on the back of the reviews I'd read on line, including those on Amazon but I have to say that I'm extremely disappointed with this printer.

It sets up very easily and the software is very easy to use, however the photo print quality is appalling. They're grainy, almost bubbly in places. I've tried 3 different types of photo paper, all top quality paper and the same thing happens. I tried everything on the FAQ on the Canon website, deep cleaning, print head re-alinement - and its no better.

Just a point to reiterate from the other reviews - Canon's "support" is absolutely dreadful! They DON'T reply to emails and the person I spoke to on the phone (after 12 mins on hold) was rude and unhelpful.

After getting a fault reference for the 1st one, I had a replacement - and the print quality was worse!

Extremely disappointed.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 21, 2010 9:16 PM GMT

Meal Time (Sign About S.) (BSL) (Sign About)
Meal Time (Sign About S.) (BSL) (Sign About)
by Anthony Lewis
Edition: Board book

4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, but quite a few duplications if you buy the Baby signs book too., 27 Dec 2008
I bought this to use with my son along with the 1st Baby Signs book. There are a few new ones in the meal time book, but most of them are in the 1st signs book. Not worth buying both.

Prestige Electric Carving Knife
Prestige Electric Carving Knife

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, but a bit bulky., 27 Dec 2008
I bought this knife primarily to cut bread as I find that if I cut freshly made bread with a normal bread knife, it falls apart. This knife does cut quite well, even when the bread is just out of the bread maker, but it is quite bulky and feels a bit like you're using a chainsaw.

Its quite noisy and if you're cutting a number of slices, it does give you a bit of vibration in your hand afterwards!

Its good for the money, but I'm sure that there are better knives out there.

Sunshine Kids Easy View Back Seat Mirror
Sunshine Kids Easy View Back Seat Mirror
Offered by Kooky Kids XMAS DELIVERIES USE EXPEDITED BEFORE 2pm 22ND DEC

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mirror, as long as you don't mind adjusting it alot., 27 Dec 2008
This mirror is really useful and was the only one I could find that gave a decent view of the baby. I can't have my baby's seat in the front as I have an air bag so this works really well as I can see what he is doing, if he's been sick down himself etc etc.

That said, it doesn't stay in one place very well. Obviously it needs to be able to be moved so that you can get the right angle, but it seems quite loose and so does move about alot.

Thats the only downside, but it is annoying.

Page: 1 | 2