Profile for eddie wadsworth > Reviews

eddie wadsworth

Page: 1 | 2
Ommadawn (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]
Ommadawn (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Ommadawn (Deluxe Edition) [Explicit] ... Mike Oldfield, 6 Feb. 2016
mike oldfield is one of those artists you either love or hate for me i love this album it came after hugest ridge which was released in 1974 after tubluaar bells in 1973. Ommadawn was released in 1975 I only have this album on the computer not on CD bu I like this album too.

The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies - Extended Edition [DVD] [2014]
The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies - Extended Edition [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Sir Ian McKellen

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hobbit: The Battle Of The Five Armies -..., 6 Feb. 2016
i was waiting for this dvd to come out because being a fan of the hobbit, i was really excited when the extended edition of the battle of the five armies came to dvd now that ihave all three o these movies i can watch them.

Annual 2014 (The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug)
Annual 2014 (The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug)
by Paddy Kempshall

5.0 out of 5 stars Annual 2014 (The Hobbit: The Desolation of... HarperCollinsChildren'sBooks, 6 Feb. 2016
i love the hobbit movies and now i have the movie books to go with the hobbit films which is nice because it shows you the process of turning the book into a film with some great pictuers.

David Attenborough Great Barrier Reef [DVD]
David Attenborough Great Barrier Reef [DVD]
Offered by Discs4all

5.0 out of 5 stars David Attenborough Great Barrier Reef [DVD] ..., 6 Feb. 2016
oh my god what great tv once again from the master of tv presenting when it comes to the animal kingdoom and to go back 60 years later to the great barrier reef is amazing even at his age what great tv.

The Hunt [DVD] [2015]
The Hunt [DVD] [2015]
Dvd ~ Sir David Attenborough

5.0 out of 5 stars The Hunt [DVD] [2015], 6 Feb. 2016
This review is from: The Hunt [DVD] [2015] (DVD)
Is there nothing that David Attenborough can't do when it comes to making great tv, David Attenbrough has been making great tv for 60 years and still going strong today, yet another dvd to my collection thank you very much.

Natural World - The David Attenborough Collection [DVD]
Natural World - The David Attenborough Collection [DVD]
Offered by The Canny Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Natural World - The David Attenborough..., 6 Feb. 2016
I grow with David Attenborough when I was a little boy, I have always loved David Attenbrough tv so to have this on dvd is great when this dvd turned at my house, it was great to put this dvd with all of the other David Attenbourough dvd's I own thank you very mach.

The Virgin Years: 1974-1978
The Virgin Years: 1974-1978

5.0 out of 5 stars The Virgin Years: 1974-1978, 23 Aug. 2015
The Virgin Years: 1974-1978 I also own this box set now because at the time I did own on cd I also had this album as a download.

The Virgin Years: 1977-1983
The Virgin Years: 1977-1983

5.0 out of 5 stars The Virgin Years: 1977-1983 ..., 23 Aug. 2015
The Virgin Years: 1977-1983 by Tangerine Dream. At the time I only had this album as a download but now I own this box set and I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Under Milk Wood Dylan Thomas, 23 Aug. 2015
This review is from: Under Milk Wood (MP3 Download)
Under Milk Wood
Dylan Thomas and read by Richard Burtion is delightful I can't put my finger on it as to why I like but I do now I own this on CD

Present from Nancy / To the Highest Bidder
Present from Nancy / To the Highest Bidder

5.0 out of 5 stars Present from Nancy / To the Highest Bidder ..., 23 Aug. 2015
Present from Nancy / To the Highest Bidder ...
Supersister I have to say I know very little information about this from the 70's and did not know any albums that they had made until yet again another one of friends introduce to them., now I love these albums

Page: 1 | 2