Profile for Sinead Reddan > Reviews

Content by Sinead Reddan

Sinead Reddan "briongloid" (Ireland)

Silverline 140863 Face Shield and Visor Clear
Silverline 140863 Face Shield and Visor Clear

4.0 out of 5 stars Mesh visor instead of clear plastic, 26 Sept. 2013
it came with a mesh visor instead of clear plastic.. it still works fine but the picture should match the product

The House at Riverton
The House at Riverton
by Kate Morton

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved it, 27 Feb. 2008
This review is from: The House at Riverton (Paperback)
I thought this book was really excellent. I have read a number of highly rated books recently but this kept me hooked more than any of the others. I was deliberately sparing the last few chapters because I didn't want to finish it. I can see that it has some flaws and it is not very difficult to guess what will happen next. However overall I loved the story and from now on I'll look at the elderly in a slightly different way.

Shantaram
Shantaram
by Gregory David Roberts

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is fantastic, 16 Sept. 2007
This review is from: Shantaram (Paperback)
I can't believe some of the critical reviews of this book that I have just read here. This book is one of the best I have read in a long long time. I really enjoyed it and found it hard to put down. Surely this is an important quality in a book..... The book has also given me a desire to learn more about and possibly even travel to India. All in all I felt the book was well written and gripping and I highly recommend it

A Breath of Snow and Ashes
A Breath of Snow and Ashes
by Diana Gabaldon

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 19 Dec. 2006
Excellent. I thought Diana was back to her best with this book. There was a little dip in the middle of the series but this was fantastic. Personally I love all the details of normal domestic life that are provided about Jamie, Claire and all of the characters. Can't wait for the next one in the series.

In Between Dreams
In Between Dreams
Offered by leo of johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars The best cd ever!, 8 Sept. 2005
This review is from: In Between Dreams (Audio CD)
I absolutely love this cd. I have all three of Jacks cd's. Loved the first one, not quite so keen on the second but he is back to his best here. Totally chilled. We put it on every Friday morning to signify the start of the weekend!!

The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon)
The Da Vinci Code (Robert Langdon)
by Dan Brown

5.0 out of 5 stars An addictive read, 20 Jun. 2004
I cannot comment on the accuracy of the facts in this book but I can comment on how much I enjoyed the book. From start to finish I was hooked. While all of the facts in the book may not be true it definitely makes the reader think about the subject matter. It is then up to the reader to carry out their own research to assess the historical accuracy of the facts. However the book was written as entertainment and it will entertain- just keep an open mind