Profile for S. W. Graham > Reviews

Content by S. W. Graham

S. W. Graham "Stu-G" (Glasgow)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Last Witch Hunter
The Last Witch Hunter
Dvd

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Movie source, 7 April 2016
I will not be buying movies from Amazon again total con and a waste of money this film would not download or stream through my TV even with a direct cable to my router. Would not recommend this to my family or friends.

Kindle Paperwhite E-reader, 6" High-Resolution Display (300 ppi) with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi (Black) - Includes Special Offers

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas Present, 3 Feb. 2016
Present for the wife she loves it

Unity Radcliffe Silent Sweep Wall Clock, Black
Unity Radcliffe Silent Sweep Wall Clock, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars The Time, 3 Feb. 2016
Excellent clock just what I was looking for.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Mar. 2015
Bought this for my wife for her Ipod to use in her car she loves it.

Black Silicone Rubber Watch Strap Band Deployment Buckle Waterproof 20mm
Black Silicone Rubber Watch Strap Band Deployment Buckle Waterproof 20mm
Offered by More Care

5.0 out of 5 stars If you have hairy arms like me this is strap to buy I put it ..., 5 Mar. 2015
If you have hairy arms like me this is strap to buy I put it on one of my watches which I wear to work and I have not had a hair pulled out my wrist like my other watch straps would recomend.

BlackBerry Z30 Case, GMYLE Wallet Case Classic for BlackBerry Z30 - Navy Blue & Brown Cross Pattern PU Leather Slim Wallet Case Flip Folio Stand Cover

5.0 out of 5 stars Covers for Compamy phones, 5 Mar. 2015
excellent fits new company phone so we purchased 3

FRiEQ 3.5mm Male To Male Car and Home Stereo Cloth Jacketed Audio Cable (4 Feet/1.2M) for iPhone, iPad, iPod, Smartphones and mp3 players (Plug will be Fully Seated with Phone Case On)

ghd V Purple Plum Styler
ghd V Purple Plum Styler

5.0 out of 5 stars Wifes Xmas Present, 4 Jan. 2014
She was over the moon, arrived as promised and well packaged, my wife has a set of GHD;s but wanted one that she could use on holiday now a happy bunny, she said that she would recomend them to her friens.

Geckota® Classic Milanese Mesh Stainless Steel Watch Strap Polished Silver, 20mm
Offered by WatchGecko

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab Strap, 4 Jan. 2014
One of the best purchases I have made over the years it has totally revived my watch and looks fab, easy to fit and can be adjusted to suit your wrist.

Geckota® Classic Milanese Mesh Stainless Steel Watch Strap Polished Silver, 18mm
Offered by WatchGecko

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent watch strap, 4 Jan. 2014
Arrived very prompt, easy to fit and made may watch look fab, you can adjust the strap to suit your wrist.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3