Profile for Josephine > Reviews

Content by Josephine

Josephine "Jose" (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
Jamie's Food Tube: The Cake Book (Jamie Olivers Food Tube)
Jamie's Food Tube: The Cake Book (Jamie Olivers Food Tube)
by Cupcake Jemma

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks yummy!!, 27 May 2016
My copy has just arrived. Just like a previous reviewer, can't wait to try these. Bye bye diet!!

Mountain Warehouse Mini Rucksack - Trek 6 Litre - Backpack Walking Hiking Camping Small Purple
Offered by Mountain Warehouse

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little bag!, 26 May 2016
Just what I wanted. Straps to fit an adult female (16/18) but small bag. Just enough to carry a bottle of water, dog bowl, dog treats, phone, purse, keys and a bit of room left.

Wild Flower Bunting 3m (Choice of Lengths)
Wild Flower Bunting 3m (Choice of Lengths)
Offered by Izabela Peters Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, 10 Mar. 2016
Lovely bunting. Very good quality.

Turquoise Howlite Palm Stone
Turquoise Howlite Palm Stone
Offered by CrystalAge

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Feb. 2016
A lovely stone. Arrived earlier than expected.

Bullshit Alert Button
Bullshit Alert Button
Offered by Genie Gadgets

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 15 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Bullshit Alert Button (Toy)
Cheap and cheerful office humour.

Seat Belt Adjusters (2)
Seat Belt Adjusters (2)
Offered by Saveafewbob UK

2.0 out of 5 stars Good idea but they break easily, 15 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Seat Belt Adjusters (2)
Good idea but they break easily. I kept one and gave others away as presents, we've all had the same problem.

Texts From Last Night
Texts From Last Night
by Ben Bator

1.0 out of 5 stars It's not even funny!!, 15 Dec. 2015
This review is from: Texts From Last Night (Paperback)
Crude and distasteful. Went straight into charity bag. No reflection on seller as they posted quickly and it was my choice to buy. I just wish I'd realised how awful the book was. It's not even funny!!

Tom Franks Mens Reversible Checked Scarf Grey
Tom Franks Mens Reversible Checked Scarf Grey
Offered by Zest Clothing

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Dec. 2015
Scarf is so soft...

Olive Wood Chopping Board - With Handle 34cm
Olive Wood Chopping Board - With Handle 34cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful chopping boards from Naturally Med., 12 Feb. 2011
I am very pleased with my purchases. Beautifully crafted by Naturally Med, from olive wood. They look so nice, you may worry about using them but you should. The wood is very hard, so there are only a few very light knife marks on my boards now they are in full use.

The small chopping board is very useful for those small jobs, garlic, herbs etc. I also have a large chopping board and carving board, which I leave out on the kitchen worktop. Each of a good thickness, extremely substantial, and perfect for what they were intended for.

A card with full care instructions was included with my purchases, and when I had a small query, found the seller very helpful when I contacted them directly. I would recommend, and use again!!

Kenwood MP131 Indian Pack Slow Cooker & Mini Rice Cooker
Kenwood MP131 Indian Pack Slow Cooker & Mini Rice Cooker

4.0 out of 5 stars Kenwood compact curry and rice cooker set, 28 Sept. 2010
Although I have used this set for just over a year, and all results have been great (stews and curries) both the knob on the slow cooker and the rice cooker have now broken off. So, I would say definitely do buy it just don't put the lids in the dishwasher even if it says you can. The heat makes weak spots and then they break off. The rice cooker now can't be used at all as the seal has gone. The slow cooker does still work, but I have to take lid off with a spatula and tea towel! I am currently looking for spares! Best wishes.

Page: 1 | 2