Profile for Redders > Reviews

Home Brew & Wine Making - French Oak Chips - 30g Sachet
Home Brew & Wine Making - French Oak Chips - 30g Sachet
Offered by Balliihoo Homebrew

5.0 out of 5 stars Oak chips for red or white wine, 30 July 2013
I use these oak chips in wine kits. I have added them to the cantina red wines to bring a rounder flavour to it.

HMDX HX-P230RDA-EU Jam Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Red
HMDX HX-P230RDA-EU Jam Bluetooth Wireless Portable Speaker - Red
Offered by mopodo-uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good speaker, 30 July 2013
Bought this as a birthday gift and it doesn't disappoint. The sound and the bass is more than adequate for such a small gadget.

3.5mm Male Stereo JACK TO JACK Audio Cable 1m Lead
3.5mm Male Stereo JACK TO JACK Audio Cable 1m Lead
Offered by Cables-4-less

3.0 out of 5 stars Extender wire, 30 July 2013
I bought this to go with the HMDX Jam mobile speaker, it works a treat and is a suitable length.

Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer Kit with Extra Stem, Grinder, Baggies
Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer Kit with Extra Stem, Grinder, Baggies
Offered by Superstars

4.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, 30 July 2013
Got this to experiment with pain relief in the back. Whilst the pain issue wasn't resolved, its still a very good product.

Casio PRG-80 Black resin replacement watch strap
Casio PRG-80 Black resin replacement watch strap
Offered by tiktoxuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement strap, 30 July 2013
The strap is very good and fitting was easy enough, the strap is a little expensive but then again , its an expensive watch.

TP-LINK TD-W8960N 300 Mbps Wireless ADSL2+ Modem Router with Four Ports and 2 X Detach Antenna
Offered by IvoryEgg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great router, 30 July 2013
My wireless speeds before installing were 5mbps and now they are 14mbps. Glad I purchased as I needed better wireless for my Apple TV.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Xmas Present for my Missus, 3 Jan. 2012
This Xmas gift for my wife was a thumbs up winner. Realising that there was a distinct possibility of failing in my task to purchase my wife a suitable perfume for Xmas, I enrolled the assistance of work colleagues.

The King Arthur Conspiracy: Arthur, America, and the Comet
The King Arthur Conspiracy: Arthur, America, and the Comet
by Grant Berkley

5.0 out of 5 stars History, 11 Sept. 2011
Utterly fantastic! just buy it and read it over and over. If history in school was this interesting I would have loved every lesson.

The Bellamy Herbal
The Bellamy Herbal
by David Bellamy

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting Started with herbs, 11 Sept. 2011
This review is from: The Bellamy Herbal (Paperback)
This is a very well written book. If you are just getting started in herbs then this is the place to begin. David Bellamy has made the subject of herbalism accessible to all in this book.

Garmin Nuvi 1340 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps
Garmin Nuvi 1340 4.3" Sat Nav with UK and Western Europe Maps

5.0 out of 5 stars Essential kit, 9 Aug. 2011
I bought this 2 wweeks before going on holiday to Italy and my word am I glad I did!

The road systems in around the Caserta region are difficult to navigate and without use of this sat nav I wouldn't have stood a chance at being able to fathom where the correct routes were.

Some journeys I made were duplicated and the sat nav was helpful enough to provide me with quicker routes to these destinations without any request from me! a sort of semi-intellegent system if you like.

The hire car I had didn't have energy to the charger points and so the deveice was used alternatively in different cars. Running on battery, a full charge would give you at least 1.5 hours of directions.

Page: 1 | 2