Profile for Cerar Zlata > Reviews

Content by Cerar Zlata

Cerar Zlata (Slovenija, Europe)

Regaine for Men Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Solution, 60 ml
Regaine for Men Extra Strength Hair Regrowth Solution, 60 ml

1.0 out of 5 stars Too good to be true, 1 July 2014
I went through a six month cycle using the product and I was really dissapointed.
I started using it at the time of big stress, as I could see that my hair started falling out unusually quickly on some areas, and after six months of applying the product to key areas, I lost almost all of my hair.
Therefore, I can safely say, at least in my case, that the product doesn't reduce hair falling out and I'm even tempted to conclude, at least that is what all my friend think, that it has actually accelerated the process.

In case you are wondering who writes these comments - I am the kind of guy that would still have a go, I would still try it one more time (if i found a hidden flask in the back of my cabinet or if it wouldn't seem ridicilous to buy sth that doesnt work).
Even though my hair has stopped falling out only when I ran out of it! And after a year I am now stuck with what I had at the end of the usage. I've decided to write this comment only because I'm still getting their e-mails about this wonderful item.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2014 1:05 PM BST