Profile for Peter > Reviews

Peter

Sounds Like ...
Sounds Like ...

4.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB SOUNDS..., 30 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Sounds Like ... (Audio CD)
The cover of this CD was used before for "THE SUPREMES GREATEST HITS" LP and that was my first LP I bought from The Supremes.
I played that LP so many times that at the end I couldn't play it anymore.
When I saw this CD cover it brought back many memories to me.
All the song on this compilation are good but I have one favourite and that is: "My World Is Empty Without You".
Like I said: all the songs are good although I am not very fond of the songs in their early days before they released their first #1 hit "Where Did Our Love Go".
To cut a long story short..... Every (Diana Ross &) The Supremes fan should have this "Sounds like..." CD in his/her collection and hopefully all the ( (Diana Ross &)Supremes LP's will be (re) realeased again on CD

Fresh Fields - Series 1 [DVD] [1984]
Fresh Fields - Series 1 [DVD] [1984]
Offered by wantitcheaper

5.0 out of 5 stars "A joy to watch over and over again", 2 Oct. 2011
Fresh Fiels is one those British comedy series who are suitable to watch over and over again. Even as the sequel series: FRENCH FIELDS when Hester en William move from the U.K to France.
I remember watching all those series, on the Dutch tv, when I was a teenager. Too bad the Dutch tv only ran the first series of FRENCH FIELDS but all the four FRESH FIELDS series were shown in The Netherlands though. I used to record them every week on VHS.
I only buy dvd's when I am sure I watch more than once and FRESH FIELDS is surely one of them.