Profile for mariadmr > Reviews

Content by mariadmr

mariadmr

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Forks Over Knives (DVD) (UK Release)
Forks Over Knives (DVD) (UK Release)
Dvd ~ Joey Aucoin
Price: 9.50

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing nutritrionist DVD, 22 Jan 2014
I read the book "the China Study" This DVD shows in simple way the elements to avoid in a diet and the basic food to eat to live and happy and enjoyable life.

Islands 2014 Gallery Calendar
Islands 2014 Gallery Calendar
by Workman Publishing
Edition: Calendar

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing calendar, 22 Jan 2014
I use this calendar for choosing my holiday around the world!!! The photos are quite good and I keep buying the calendar every year!!!

Comptoir Libanais
Comptoir Libanais
by Dan Lepard
Price: 16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars very good lebanese cooking book, 22 Jan 2014
This review is from: Comptoir Libanais (Hardcover)
The Comptoir Lebanaise restaurant is quite amazing and this cooking book is a reflection of how good the lebanaise food is and how easy to prepare at home... and share with friends!!!

The Complete Photographer
The Complete Photographer
by Tom Ang
Price: 16.00

1.0 out of 5 stars not a great deal!!!, 22 Jan 2014
The book itself is not too bad but I received the used one that was listed as good \and it was a copy taken from a public library...!!! I had to dispose the book it was absolutely a waste of moneys!!!

Southeast Asia: A Region Revealed
Southeast Asia: A Region Revealed
by David Bowden
Price: 22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful book!!!, 22 Jan 2014
This is an amazing book and I will certainly advise to buy to the travellers that love going in Asia!! The photos in the book are amazing!!! It was a very liked present for Xmas!!!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars the products was faulty and the seller refused to replace/refund. I have totally wasted my monies!!!, 12 Nov 2013
I bought this juicer / attachment as a wedding gift for a couple of my friend. The juicer is too small and broke only after a couple of time that they used. I paid quite a lot of monies and the seller refused to replace/refund!!! I do not usually leave negative feedback but I have totally wasted my monies and the seller also is very unhelpful. I am trying to get the monies back from the Amazon team but after more that a month they are still chasing!!! I will never ever buy electric items from Amazon again!!!

Cure the Incurable
Cure the Incurable
by Mikhail Tombak
Price: 12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars execllent book, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Cure the Incurable (Paperback)
excellent book from MIchail Tombak!!! I strongly recommend this book to all to better understanding how our body works when feed with the right nutrients!!!

Forks Over Knives: Extended Interviews [DVD] [2012] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Lee Fulkerson
Offered by RAREWAVES USA
Price: 8.70

3.0 out of 5 stars nice book, 12 Nov 2013
I was amazed of the first DVD forks over knives but this one is repeting the same thing; it is almost boring!!!

China Study Cookbook
China Study Cookbook
by LeAnne Campbell Disla
Price: 9.79

3.0 out of 5 stars nice cooking book, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: China Study Cookbook (Paperback)
I loved the DVD forks over knives but this book is a very basic cooking guide to follow Dr Campbell. I found the book ok, very basic and simple

Love Tattoo
Love Tattoo
Price: 6.56

4.0 out of 5 stars very nice CD!!, 12 Nov 2013
This review is from: Love Tattoo (Audio CD)
I love this singer, the rhythm and the music... especially the song My big bad handsome man... happy listening very nice!!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3