Profile for smoker > Reviews

Iron Jawed Angels (DVD)
Iron Jawed Angels (DVD)
Dvd ~ Hilary Swank

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 2 Mar. 2016
This review is from: Iron Jawed Angels (DVD) (DVD)
This was so bad I couldn't even be bothered to watch it to the end,

Women's Coolers Navy / Burgundy / Beige Mule Clog Slippers Sizes 4-8 (6 UK, Burgundy)
Offered by Kickback Footwear

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 2 Mar. 2016
Good fit and comfy

5 Star Value Copier Paper Multifunctional FSC Ream-Wrapped A3 White [500 Sheets]

4.0 out of 5 stars I bought this because our two year triplets love drawing, cheap an cheerful way of giving them ..., 2 Mar. 2016
I bought this because our two year triplets love drawing, cheap an cheerful way of giving them enough paper.

Viga Wooden Spinning Gears & Cogs
Viga Wooden Spinning Gears & Cogs
Offered by net_price_direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Mar. 2016
Our triplets love this, very sturdy and hours of fun.

Disney Minnie Mouse Steady Potty (Pink)
Disney Minnie Mouse Steady Potty (Pink)

2.0 out of 5 stars potty pot., 8 Feb. 2016
Although the wide rim is probably more comfortable than other potties, it makes it very difficult to get water into it for rinsing, it barely fits under a bog standard sink tap. We have triplets going through their potty training, I'm forever cussing that we bought these.

Dazzling Toys Animal Puzzle on Cubes 6 Puzzles in 1 (D334)
Dazzling Toys Animal Puzzle on Cubes 6 Puzzles in 1 (D334)
Offered by TOYS WORLD

1.0 out of 5 stars Very, very cheaply made, thin cardboard boxes with ..., 11 Jan. 2016
Very, very cheaply made, thin cardboard boxes with pictures and sticky cling film. Even for the price it is rubbish, my kids crushed the boxes in seconds.

Cosatto Easi Peasi Changing Station - Return of the Zutons
Cosatto Easi Peasi Changing Station - Return of the Zutons

5.0 out of 5 stars Good height., 14 Oct. 2013
Easy to set up, even in tight areas, I managed it and I am a woman in my 60's, so a younger person on her own should easily manage it as well.

It is easy to clean and having everything in one area is very practical and keeps things tidy, it is very easy for things to become chaotic when you have one let alone three babies (which is what we are using it for).

I'm not sure how long the changing mat will last, but as it is attached to the unit it might mean having to rip it off when it does need replacing.

What I also love about this is the height, I am only 5'2" but even so it is not too high and I can rest my arms on it when changing the third babe gets a bit tiring, it isn't too low for my partner either who is good bit taller than me.

All in all a good quality unit, stable and looks good as well, it certainly has impressed other mothers when they visit us.

AA 7-Piece Euro Travel Kit
AA 7-Piece Euro Travel Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical, 2 May 2013
Very practical It offers a great basic but this does not necessarily comply with what is actually law in other European countries, to do that you will need to top up.

I'm giving it 4 because I liked what I did get.

Ladies Cargo Combat Work Trousers Black or Navy Size 10 to 20 (20, Black)
Ladies Cargo Combat Work Trousers Black or Navy Size 10 to 20 (20, Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 2 May 2013
I bought these because I didn't want to spend too much on clothing as I intend losing lots of weight and only needed something until a smaller size and better quality, well after receiving them, I can say that I will buy these again in a smaller size as well. They are outstanding quality for the prices, survived 60c wash and then tumble dryer, never known that before with cheap'n cheerful,

I also like the fact that they sit nicely on the hips and not come up under my shoulders, which is generally a problem with other larger sized trousers.

They also arrived very quickly which was pleasing as well.

All in all, excellent.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 Feb. 2013
These boxes are great, they are folded down when delivered so they don't take up much space before you need them, and when you do they are excellent, easy to assemble, strong, large and really do take the A4 Lever Arch boxes, also the larger than normal magazines from your youth which seem to gather dust but you don't really won't to throw them away. Very good for the price and I thoroughly recommend them. On top of all that the delivery was really speedy, next day, another excellent.

Page: 1 | 2