Profile for Denise > Reviews

Amazing Crochet Lace: New Fashions Inspired by Old-fashioned Lace
Amazing Crochet Lace: New Fashions Inspired by Old-fashioned Lace
by Doris Chan

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun and Easy, 13 Oct 2014
At first glance you would think that it's complicated but don't let that worry you. Once you start working through you'll love it because you'll find out how easy it is to follow the patterns.

Epson WorkForce WF-7515 Multifunction A3 Printer (With A3 Scan Copy & ADF facility)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great outcome and economical, 13 Oct 2014
I really like this Epson. The outcome of the print is fantastic and I found that it does economise the use of ink (means basically, it saves you money). It's not heavy and is easy to use and clean. I haven't used A3 yet but I'm sure I'll be fine with great result.

I like this Epson very much and I will recommended.

Bitdefender Total Security (2014): 1 User - 1 Year (PC)
Bitdefender Total Security (2014): 1 User - 1 Year (PC)
Offered by Wiziwoo Limited

1.0 out of 5 stars I will not recommend this item., 12 Oct 2014
I had to uninstal this Bidefender software from my computer and throw it away. Not because it made my computer extremely very slow but also deleted some of my files I did not want to delete. I am so, so disappointed. Normally I'm KASPERSKY user but I wanted to try new Internet Security so I went for this Bidefender. Well I suppose I just lost my money for something I trusted but turned out to be a disappointment.

Epson Ink Multipack B/Y/C/M 32,2ml, C13T12954020 T1295 (32,2ml)
Epson Ink Multipack B/Y/C/M 32,2ml, C13T12954020 T1295 (32,2ml)
Offered by Refurbish.Reuse

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 July 2014
Easy to use and the colours are ok but the price is too expensive.

Onapplianceparts Carbon Brushes: Bosch Siemens
Onapplianceparts Carbon Brushes: Bosch Siemens
Offered by Spares4Appliances

1.0 out of 5 stars I did not like it, 8 Dec 2013
This item was extremely hard for me to use. In the end I had to throw it away because I could not use it. If you buy these carbon brushes make sure that they are fixed by someone who is professional.

Fujifilm FinePix Z1000EXR Green Camera (16MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 3.5 inch LCD Touch Screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 Dec 2013
I am one of those people who are still behind the technology. To illustrat this, I still got my old sony Ericsson phone with keys to press because I had no confidence using touch screen until I bought this FUJIFILM. First it was the colour which made me chose this camera and I must say it did not disappoint me. It's colour is fantastic and I love it. I was surprised to find this sophisicated camera user friendly. Nothing I found complecated with this camera. The photos are egally excellent and when filming, its excellent colour makes you look posh. I think the colour, if paten, the owner/s could sale it to mobile phone companies so that they can use it as phone cover. One think that made me extremely angry with this comapny is that, how possibly they did not appreciate this wonderful item for not supplying a protective small bag with it. To me it's like they don't care or appreciate this excellent pocket size camera by not supplying with a small bag to protect it. For this reason I look forward to receiving a small bag free of charge from this company so that I can put my camera in for an added protection to it.

WD 250GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 16MB Cache 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM -  Caviar Blue
WD 250GB SATAIII 6Gb/s 16MB Cache 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive OEM - Caviar Blue
Offered by CrossCables

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good, 8 Dec 2013
I don't know a lot about computer but drive seems to work at the moment. The only thing I would say is that it's a bit noisy but I have been told by another computer technician that it's because the drive has not been securely fixed. Any how it's working well and that's the main point.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 9, 2013 6:18 PM GMT

Julian Bowen Barcelona Single Bed with High Foot End, Antique Pine
Julian Bowen Barcelona Single Bed with High Foot End, Antique Pine
Offered by Home Discount Ltd

2.0 out of 5 stars I was disappointed with the item but will not stop me buy from this comapny in the nearly future, 8 Dec 2013
I did not like the colour at all. The bed frame is not as in the picture on eBay. I was very disappointed. Nonetheless, this will not stop me ordering and buying from this company again as their costumer service is very good; and their refund mechanism is fantastic. It is shame that the deb frame as been paint brushed far too much.

Fusion Beech Wardrobe - 2 Door Wardrobe in Beech Finish - Bedroom Furniture Storage - Hanging Rail and Top Shelf

2.0 out of 5 stars Of course I will shop with this company again., 12 Oct 2012
I was very pleased when I saw the package.The wardrobe was so well packed and clean and when I opened the pack I was pleasantly surprised to see the colour, it was exactly as described on the site and I liked it. Putting it together was challenging but I did it. Nevertheless, I had to reluctantly return this wardrobe because I could not make it stand on its own after putting the doors on.It's seems that the doors were heavier than the main frame. This is when you know if a company has a good customers service. I contacted the company and without any problems the return went well. I want to take this opportunity to thank the sales assistant, Claire, who dealt with the return of the wardrobe, for her politeness and professionalism. I hope she does not mind me writing her name in my review.

There is no doubt, I will definitely shop with this company again, because to me and maybe to many others I believe that provision of a good customer service is how a company resolve problems.

The 2 star is for the wardrobe but I would give 4 star to the way the company kept in touch with me during the return of the wardrobe.

Knit and Crochet Ponchos, Wraps, Capes and Shrugs! (Knit & Crochet)
Knit and Crochet Ponchos, Wraps, Capes and Shrugs! (Knit & Crochet)
by Edie Eckman

5.0 out of 5 stars There is a website call Amazon, so can you tell my knitting group to leave my Eddie Eckman's Knit and Crochet books alone please, 20 Aug 2012
Well! what can I say again, it's an excellent book. But right now I am busy knitting and crocheting, however, I hope to come and show you some photos of the ponchos I have managed, as a beginner, to chochet and knit. Well done Eddie.

Page: 1 | 2