Profile for gr > Reviews

Content by gr

gr

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Vitry Nail Repair Treatment ....***Now you can have lovely nails without resorting to using gels or wraps - See the difference in 2 weeks*** VALENTINE GIFT WRAPPED
Offered by PHARMACY OF POPPIES

5.0 out of 5 stars Miraculous!, 20 July 2015
I had ugly flaking nails for years and had tried various treatments with no result. This treatment is miraculous and worked immediately. My nails are now growing beautifully.

Jazooli Winter Ski Snowboard Snow Sports Thermal Waterproof Unisex Mens Womens Gloves - Grey
Offered by Jazooli

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 4 Aug. 2014
Excellent value for money

Seiko Ladies Silver Dial Two Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch SXDC39P1
Seiko Ladies Silver Dial Two Tone Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch SXDC39P1

5.0 out of 5 stars I wear it all the time, 29 Jan. 2014
I bought this as a backup to wear to work and for times when the battery in my more expensive watch stops. However, I have ended up wearing this watch all the time. It looks more expensive than it is and the face is very clear so just a glance gives you the correct time.

Hozelock 2-in-1 60 m Empty Hose Reel
Hozelock 2-in-1 60 m Empty Hose Reel

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 29 Jan. 2014
It was a bit difficult to fit together as it needs a man's strength. My hose fitted very well and I am pleased that I bought it. However, I would recommend to anyone that they don't buy a loose hose, as I did, but buy a hose and reel unit combined. It is much cheaper

Hotpoint FDW60 Dishwasher CUTLERY BASKET
Hotpoint FDW60 Dishwasher CUTLERY BASKET
Offered by Suds-Online

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, 29 Jan. 2014
I bought this for a Zanussi dishwasher and it fits perfectly into the space. My original basket had inserts so that each piece of cutlery stood up but this only has side flaps for this purpose and unfortunately except for teaspoons, my cutlery pieces are too big to fit into the holes. However, it is excellent value for money if you need a replacement basket.

CPR 1200 Number Capacity Nuisance Call Blocker - Grey
CPR 1200 Number Capacity Nuisance Call Blocker - Grey

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 29 Jan. 2014
Even though I was registered with the Telephone Preference Service, I was getting lots of unwanted sales calls because they emanated from outside the UK so I thought I would try this. The majority of calls stopped immediately. However, I still get about one call a week (which in comparison to before is wonderful) and I press the blocker button which seems to work.

I would recommend this to anyone who gets fed up with unwanted calls.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 29, 2014 11:15 AM GMT

George Foreman 14685 Four Portion Family Removable Plates Grill - Black
George Foreman 14685 Four Portion Family Removable Plates Grill - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Jan. 2014
I had been using a cheap generic version of this type of grill which cooked food very well but which was difficult to clean properly. My son is moving shortly and wanted this type of grill and told me about the good price. I decided to buy one for him and one for me to replace my old one.

It is fantastic. It cooks as I expected but the cleaning is so much easier. Once the plates have cooled down, I just remove them and soak in soapy water for ten minutes and most of the residue floats away. You can clean off any remaining residue by just rubbing down with kitchen paper.

The only downside is that it takes a little longer to heat to maximum than my original grill but that is to be expected on a unit where the grill plates are removable.

Don't bother with the cheaper versions, this one is the best.

SoundLAB Pillow Speaker with 3.5 mm Jack Plug
SoundLAB Pillow Speaker with 3.5 mm Jack Plug
Offered by Motionperformance - Waxacar

2.0 out of 5 stars Too quiet, 29 Jan. 2014
Because of my tinnitus I cannot use this item because the sound is too low even if I put is next to my head. However because it was so cheap it was worth trying. It might be okay for someone with good hearing

RM-Series Replacement Remote Control for FOEHN & HIRSCH RC16
RM-Series Replacement Remote Control for FOEHN & HIRSCH RC16
Offered by cherrypickelectronics

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 29 Jan. 2014
Good clear buttons. It was black, not grey so didn't look as good as the picture. It worked immediately I put in the batteries which were not included.

AlcoSense Elite Breathalyzer & alcohol tester - "What Car" Best Breathalyser under £100

5.0 out of 5 stars Better safe not sorry, 24 Sept. 2013
I had heard stories that people who drink the night before could still be over the limit when they drive to work the next morning. Not wanting my family to be caught out in such a scenario, I thought this would be the ideal check. It gives peace of mind.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3