Profile for Lynne > Reviews

Content by Lynne

Lynne

Desigual Women's Sixty Drawstring Skirt, Verde Mantel, Size 12 (Brand Size: Medium)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS BRAND, 17 Jun. 2014
I bought this for my sister who is slim and tall, so she wears a 12 because of her height and she likes things slightly loose - but would be a 10 otherwise. So it fitted her beautifully.

LOVE this brand.

Sweet Mandarin: The Courageous True Story of Three Generations of Chinese Women and Their Journey from East to West
by Helen Tse

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing story, 2 Nov. 2013
I picked up this book from my bookshelf with no idea how it got there, and read it cover to cover in two days, which is very unusual for me. A great, very easy and powerful read.

What Katie Ate: Recipes and Other Bits and Bobs
What Katie Ate: Recipes and Other Bits and Bobs
by Katie Quinn Davies

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Thumbs up from me, 26 Mar. 2013
I am busily working my way through the book - and love all the recipes so far 52 down about 54 to go. I wasn't sure I was going to love it because of the print on the book - BUT I don't notice it now - and so it gets a bit thumbs up from me.