Profile for G. Alexandra > Reviews

G. Alexandra

Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones
Sennheiser HD201 Closed Dynamic Stereo headphones

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 15 Feb. 2015
For under £20 these will never rival headsets costing >£100, and the appearance is very clunky. But the sound quality is fantastic for the price and they are quite comfortable.

Sistema Davina Water Bottle - 700 ml, Aqua
Sistema Davina Water Bottle - 700 ml, Aqua
Offered by REMI DIRECT

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken after one month!, 15 Feb. 2015
I was very happy with this bottle for roughly one month of use, after which point the twist mechanism jammed. This makes it impossible to drink from the top of the bottle as it cannot be opened, and so the whole lid has to be unscrewed - which completely misses the point! It seems that this is just an unlucky fault but as it is now too late to return I am quite disappointed.

Proxima Direct 100/200/300/400/500 LED String Fairy Lights for Christmas Tree Party Wedding Events Garden (8 Lighting Modes, memory function) - Top Quality (Warm White, 100 LED)
Offered by Proxima Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 15 Nov. 2012
I searched for quite some time for the perfect set of fairy lights to brighten my otherwise dark room. In very few places did I see such a considerable length of lights (many are just a few metres long), and for such an excellent price. These are long enough to drape along an entire length of my room and make such a noticeable difference to the ambiance - in fact, I've had numerous people compliment them and ask where I found them!

The only one slight niggle I have with them is the control of the light settings (e.g. constant, flashing, fading). I am unsure about other people, but I personally like to have the lights on constantly when I am in my room. Unfortunately this is not the default setting but the eighth setting on the control panel, meaning that each time I want to switch them on I have to cycle through all of the settings. This isn't enough to lose the product a star as I don't think it impacts too significantly and they're still excellent value. However if they were to be redesigned I would certainly consider making the constant setting the default.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 28, 2015 11:58 AM GMT