Profile for Daniel Snelling > Reviews

Daniel Snelling

Page: 1 | 2
Game of Thrones: Season 4
Game of Thrones: Season 4

5.0 out of 5 stars "In the Game Of Thrones, you live or you die... There is no middle ground"!, 16 Dec. 2014
Another season that had me on the edge of my seat! Can't wait to own it!!!!

Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD]
Jason Manford: First World Problems [DVD]
Dvd ~ Jason Manford

5.0 out of 5 stars So funny you'll need a change of underwear when you're done!, 16 Dec. 2014
Hilarious! Had me laughing from start to finish! a must have for any Jason Manford fan for sure!!! It's probably my favourite stand up DVD of the year! Followed by Jon Richardson and Sarah Millican!

Desperate Housewives Complete Collection - Season 1-8 [DVD]
Desperate Housewives Complete Collection - Season 1-8 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Teri Hatcher
Offered by Tooboon

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing TV Show... I will miss it!, 16 Dec. 2014
A fantastic collection! My all time favourite TV Show! For me, a near perfect series! It has everything! Drama! comedy! (It's funnier than a lot of sitcoms out there today!) it's sexy, it's naughty... It's just great!

Friends -  The Complete Season 1-10 [Blu-ray] [1994] [Region Free]
Friends - The Complete Season 1-10 [Blu-ray] [1994] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Jennifer Aniston

5.0 out of 5 stars A perfect series from start to finish!, 16 Dec. 2014
A perfect series from start to finish! Friends will always have a special place in my heart! A great addition to my Blu-Ray collection!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2015 10:07 PM GMT

X-Men: Days of Future Past [Blu-ray + UV Copy]
X-Men: Days of Future Past [Blu-ray + UV Copy]
Dvd ~ James McAvoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Best comic book movie of the year!!!, 16 Dec. 2014
Amazing! Best X Men film, and best comic book movie of the year!

The Others [2001] [Blu-ray]
The Others [2001] [Blu-ray]
Dvd ~ Nicole Kidman

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the greatest horror movies ever!, 16 Dec. 2014
Not only one of my favourite horror movies, but one of my favourite movies ever! Truly creepy, with great performances and a BRILLIANT twist that still shocks me everytime I watch it! Sooooo much better than those terrible Paranormal Activity films! What a load of crap!

Rec 1 [Blu-ray] [2007]
Rec 1 [Blu-ray] [2007]
Dvd ~ Manuela Velasco

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh!, 16 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Rec 1 [Blu-ray] [2007] (Blu-ray)
Really, I have no idea what all the fuss is about! I watched it home alone, in the dark, with my wireless head phones on, on Halloween night! The ending scenes were a little creepy, but I was very underwhelmed after all the amazing reviews!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 7, 2015 10:25 AM BST

Jon Richardson - Nidiot Live [DVD] [2014]
Jon Richardson - Nidiot Live [DVD] [2014]
Dvd ~ Jon Richardson

4.0 out of 5 stars This guy is anything but a Nidiot!, 16 Dec. 2014
Another great dvd from Jon Richardson! I love this guy! If I'm honest, I think Funny Magnet was better! It had funnier material. But even when I'm not laughing, Jon still holds my attention! One of the funniest comedians at the moment!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2014 11:53 AM GMT

Game of Thrones - Season 3 [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
Game of Thrones - Season 3 [Blu-ray] [2014] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Peter Dinklage

5.0 out of 5 stars "In the Game of Thrones you win or you die", 9 July 2014
This show just gets better and better. I decided to see what all the fuss was about after keep hearing people talking about how GoT season 4 was starting.... I started and finished watching this show all within a few months. I was hooked after the 1st episode of season 1 and went straight out to buy the next two seasons without seeing them on tv first

now season 4 has finished though I have to wait a year like everyone else :( lol

A Beautiful Mind [Blu-ray] [2001] [Region Free]
A Beautiful Mind [Blu-ray] [2001] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Russell Crowe

5.0 out of 5 stars A Beautiful Movie!, 9 July 2014
Just bought and seen this film for the first time! A Beautiful Mind is beautifully acted and written. Never really considered myself a Russell Crowe fan until Cinderella Man and this! now 2 of my favourite films ever! Jennifer Connelly is great in it two too! Definitely a film I won't be forgetting any time soon, a great addition to my blu-ray collection! :D

Page: 1 | 2