Profile for SallyDJ > Reviews

Content by SallyDJ

SallyDJ

Lilla Kuddis Baby Pillow - for Cot & Cot Bed. Proven to prevent and treat flat head syndrome/ Plagiocephaly
Offered by Lilla Kuddis Baby Pillows

4.0 out of 5 stars better than expected, 15 May 2011
I've been quite worried about my son's flat head so when a friend recommend this pillow I thought I'd try it out, despite being skeptical that it would do anything. We just use it in bed and after a month the flat head does seem to be going away. We put the pillow under the fitted sheet so there's no risk of smothering. Definitely worth a go.

Fisher-Price Friendly First Bouncer
Fisher-Price Friendly First Bouncer
Offered by lollybaby

5.0 out of 5 stars A godsend, 1 April 2011
This bouncy chair has been my saviour since our son was born. We started using it when he was about two weeks old and the first reaction was one of surprise and delight at the vibrations. It also became, and still can be, one of the only ways to get him to nap in the day. He also had quite bad indigestion when he was very little and letting him sleep in the chair rather than flat on his back was great. Now he's three months old he's started being interested in the toys that came with it (they annoyed him before) and he can sit in the chair kicking out at the toys for a while. The only thing I'd say is the chair really reclines the bigger he's got and even though he's still a way off the maximum weight I don't think we'll be able to use it for the full amount of time as he'll be fully reclined by then, Still a brilliant product and a godsend for stressed mums who need somewhere to put their babies.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Worked well for me, 1 April 2011
I was nervous about using breastmilk storage bags as I'd heard they often split. So far these ones have been good and I'd recommend spending a bit more on a branded product to avoid them splitting. It does seem a shame that you can only use them once though and if I was a bit braver I'd probably re-use them as I'm sure that's fine.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 April 2011
I bought this after hearing that babies like looking at themselves for hours. My baby loves it, especially as a way of entertaining him when he's doing tummy time. I haven't tried attaching it to the cot as I don't want him to be too entetained when he's trying to nap/sleep but for playtime it's great.

100 Hits: Musicals
100 Hits: Musicals
Offered by DVD Overstocks

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for my baby!, 1 April 2011
This review is from: 100 Hits: Musicals (Audio CD)
I bought this CD after realising my baby son had taken a liking to show tunes. It's great value and good to sing along to. Perfect for entertaining my three month old.