Profile for M. Sutton > Reviews

Content by M. Sutton

M. Sutton

Page: 1 | 2
Onitsuka Tiger Pro-Center Lo,  Unisex-Adults' Trainers, 7 UK(41.5 EU)
Onitsuka Tiger Pro-Center Lo, Unisex-Adults' Trainers, 7 UK(41.5 EU)

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely would buy these again!, 29 Sept. 2015
My daughter loved these, excellent quality, fantastic price

The Dragon Stone Trilogy: The Complete Box Set: Dragon Stones, Return of the Dragon Riders, Vosper's Revenge

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 29 Sept. 2015
Engaging and enjoyable. Left me wanting more!

Official Minions One In a Minion Women's T-Shirt
Official Minions One In a Minion Women's T-Shirt
Price: £10.00 - £15.16

1.0 out of 5 stars but it's more like a small, 17 July 2015
T shirt is lovely, sizing is rubbish. I bought an XL, which ought to be too big for me, but it's more like a small.

Lindt Lindor Maxi Ball 550 g
Lindt Lindor Maxi Ball 550 g
Offered by Budget Bargains Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum, 6 Nov. 2013
My favourite chocolates, and at £8.33 including postage, definitely a bargain. I've seen the same thing in the shops for £14.99
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 22, 2013 10:10 PM GMT

Paladone Pac-Man Alarm Clock with Authentic Game Sounds
Paladone Pac-Man Alarm Clock with Authentic Game Sounds

4.0 out of 5 stars Noisy!, 16 May 2011
Ideal for kids that can't get up in the morning. The racket it makes is something to be heard! Was NOT happy when son changed his alarm to 2am though!

Peter's Railway: the Story of a New Railway : Some Stories from the Old Railways and How-it-works
by Christopher G. C. Vine

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 29 Sept. 2010
My son (aged 9) is on the autistic spectrum. He is passionate about railways, and since we gave him this book a week ago, he's barely put it down. Fabulous! I was getting SO fed up of Thomas the Tank Engine!

Who Made God?: And Answers to Over 100 Other Tough Questions of Faith
Who Made God?: And Answers to Over 100 Other Tough Questions of Faith
by Edited by Ravi Zacharias Norman L. Geisler

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't expect balanced answers, 25 April 2010
As a Christian, I would NOT recommend this book for people seeking answers about Christianity. The book makes some good points on occasion, but in the main, it tells you what to believe "because I said so" or "because the bible said so", and if you don't believe it you're not a Christian.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2010 12:14 AM GMT

Seeing Angels
Seeing Angels
by Emma Heathcote-James

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic book, 22 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Seeing Angels (Paperback)
I really enjoyed this book. It was recommended to me by my Spiritual Director, after a discussion we had on angels. I found it a credible read, missing the slush and sentimentality of other "Angels" books, and looking without judgement into people's angel experiences. Well worth a read, whether you are believer or sceptic.

Tales of Total Forgiveness
Tales of Total Forgiveness
by R.T. Kendall

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible book, highly recommended, 19 Feb. 2010
Very easy to read, it really made me think about my forgiveness of others. At the time of reading, I was going through a particularly difficult time, and it helped tremendously with healing a friendship which was causing grief. I can recommend it!

Autism and Your Church
Autism and Your Church
by Barbara J. Newman

1.0 out of 5 stars Could do better, 16 Feb. 2010
This review is from: Autism and Your Church (Paperback)
I have no idea whether the content of this book is any good, as the layout of the book makes it virtually unreadable! Excessive use of hearts - on virtually every page, together with blocking to "square off" and highlight areas of text are distracting and DEtract from the readability of the text. I suggest they reprint the book without the gimmicks and then they might have something readable. Sorry to be so harsh, but as a church minister, and the mother of a boy with Asperger's, I felt something ought to be said.

Page: 1 | 2