Profile for D. Trezise-Hardinge > Reviews

Content by D. Trezise-Har...

D. Trezise-Hardinge "Dane Hardinge" (Derbyshire, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Fa M Ou S Store Ladies / Womens 3 Pack Cotton Rich High Rise Boyshorts Knickers [10, Multi Aztec, 4900, LL_0409]
Offered by Worsleywear

Look good when on!

Road to Elizabeth
Road to Elizabeth
by John Ridgeway

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Jun. 2016
This review is from: Road to Elizabeth (Paperback)
exciting book

Road to Osambre: A Daring Adventure in the High Country of Peru
Road to Osambre: A Daring Adventure in the High Country of Peru
by John Ridgway

well written book

chinkyboo Black Folding Bicycle Bike Carrier Bag for 14" / 20" Frame Folding Bikes
Offered by chinkyboo

5.0 out of 5 stars Dahon easy to carry onto bus, 15 Jun. 2016
Bike bag fchincyboo Caltrad Black Folding Bicycle Bike Carrier Bagits my Dahon 7 speed easily and quite snugly. It does have a shoulder strap. Quite light and easily repacks for storage or attaching to the bike frame or rack.

Storm Black/Blue Lycra Scuba Diving Skin - Size X-Large
Storm Black/Blue Lycra Scuba Diving Skin - Size X-Large
Offered by Dolphin Scuba Center

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for snorkelling and helps you put wetsuits on more easily, 9 Jun. 2016
I am a diving instructor in the tropics, I have worn this lycra suit on its own as a snorkelling protection from the sun, as an easy-on undergarment for wetsuits and as a diving suit in dives less than 25m.....after a real hammering it is still useable although I did recently replace the zip. It is just starting to wear a bit thin from constant use. For holiday use or as an undersuit only it will surely last for years and years.

I am looking for a new one but the price for XL (I am 5'9") seems to have jumped from 27 to 45 GBP so I will look elsewhere and include a hood since that would protect my neck whilst snorkelling. I have bought 2 similar items for divemaster friends and recommended them to many people.

If the replacement price was less than 28GBP I would have bought another one of these without hesitation.

Duronic White LS1008 /W Digital 50KG Capacity Luggage/Bag/Suitcase Scales with straps and batteries + Free 2 Year Warranty
Offered by DURONIC

5.0 out of 5 stars designed to be used, 15 Mar. 2014
This is well designed so your hands can both hold the scales whilst lifting the suitcase and you can read the weight as you look down. It beeps when it has fixed the weight and this value remains in sight after you release the case.

Only one very slight whinge is that the hook could be a little tighter so it grips a bit better.

Best luggage scales I have had yet - I never travel without it. These scales have never been wrong!

TIP : pack luggage slightly under your allowance and recheck at an empty airline checkin counter just before you need to checkin - just to be sure.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing torch; very bright & very light to carry. Great value, 23 Jan. 2014
I bought this to replace the very expensive (and much larger and less powerful) LED torch lost by my 81 year old mother who has partial sight and a hate of gadgets.

It arrived well packed and a week earlier that expected. The build is strong and easily carried in a pocket or handbag.

The light output is remarkable. And it is not much larger than a medium sized maglite.

It is easy to use and the on/off easy to operate. Added bonus for her is that the low beam/flash modes are hard for my mother to accidentally trigger (you simply touch the on-off button lightly to rotate through the mode options). She likes the easy push-pull beam focusing and she can spot the dog easily in the dark.

I am buying one for my bicycle, it can easily and securely be tied to my helmet with universal zip ties.

SD Slot Card Reader/MP3 Player in Black
SD Slot Card Reader/MP3 Player in Black
Offered by acetoys

5.0 out of 5 stars all this for 2 quid - it works like a dream, 11 April 2013
I was sceptical about how such a cheap mp3 player would perform. The answer is - for me at least - brilliant. I am off on a long diustance cycle ride and dare not waste the limited battery on the samsung phone to play music; I was reluctant to buy anything until I found this beauty on Amazon. So cheap it's disposable. Tiny, weighs almost nothing, a firm clip and good tone for my earphones. Not tested the duration but other feedback implies at least 5 hours playing time and a short recharge time.

one slight doubt is that the sd card might unclick itself as it is not enclosed but a strip of plaster has been used to hold it in - just in case!

Yellowstone Mess Tins (Pack of 2) - Silver
Yellowstone Mess Tins (Pack of 2) - Silver

2.0 out of 5 stars wont buy due to label issue madness, 21 Mar. 2013
I will not be buying these two mess tins due to label issue madness and will get some others instead
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 6, 2013 1:02 PM BST

Fujifilm FinePix JZ500 Digital Camera - Black (14MP, 10x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD

4.0 out of 5 stars Fujifilm Finepix JZ500 10 x Optical, 27 Jan. 2012
Great price for the power of the zoom - it is easy to use once you find the right menu item to use. I am used to Panasonics but this was a cheaper alternative. It is small so easy to carry. The pictures indoors are a bit of a let down - I am a keen photographer and used many cameras but I cant seem to get this right indoors. Getting SD card out is tricky. I take it on on bike rides and walk in the rain as at this price and size it is a good compromise.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3